Bulls get Salmons and Miller for Gooden and Nocioni

Good trade for the Bulls especially if they're gunning to squeak into the playoffs this year. It's time they start bringing in some vets to balance outall the kiddies.
Taste of the playoffs > another lottery pick.

Anyways, looks like the Bulls will make another deal. There's no need for both Hinrich and BJ now w' Salmons here too.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by CasperJr

this was a nice come up for the bulls miller is more of a low post guy and im a lil sad to see noc go folks used all his fouls and they was all hard
laugh.gif

I'm sayin tho same vien as Lambeer... I hated him G, not looking forward to when we play them... Might want to tell pooh to pull up whenever Noc is in the game
smh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
@ that i wasnt even thinking about that the return of noc gone be a problem cuz i know he didnt like getting pulled off the team bus to be told he was traded
laugh.gif

real talk if this the only move we can make then im disappointed but it look like we seting up to make a power move at bosh if so
pimp.gif
i wish we can some how move deng larry and thabo but thats just some dream like *#%%
laugh.gif

Oh its guranteed that he's going to @!%* someone up ATLEAST 1 good time.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Mark my words it will be... Joahkim Noah! I have watched every bulls game this season and i can tell just by body language, Noc hates Noah with apassion.

tired.gif

wth is petrie doing? i dont understand the point of this deal.

so much for the GM of the year award he has.

Bulls don't get better with this trade is the dealing is done.

The moves set us up to be more of a player in 2010, but that's a ways off......as of right now, I'm not happy.

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

Bad trade for both sides... none of the players involved are worth anything
You are dumb, we got ripped off
laugh.gif

I thought we could have gotten something way better for Salmons, had this been Kenny or Mikki instead of him i would think this trade is
pimp.gif

But no, this trade is god awful for the kings.

Good luck over there John and Brad
frown.gif

Well...rck2 is pissed, so maybe Paxson knows what he's doing....maybe....a little.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Well...rck2 is pissed, so maybe Paxson knows what he's doing....maybe....a little.
The only thing from saying that you guys got an absolute steal is that I'm not sure how Salmon's will fit in. The only reason why hisnumbers are so good this year is because Kevin Martin was out the majority of the year, so Salmon's was our #1 option and he was primarily a gunner,meaning he needs the ball in his hands to be effective. Brad Miller is whatever
laugh.gif

I just hate that the kings are trying to shed bad contracts/salaries and we take Nocioni's clown #$$
smh.gif

Nocioni's gonna give you 110% everytime he's out on the court. Yes, sometimes he gets a little wild, and flops too much, but I love his intensity. Hewas crucial in our playoff runs a few years ago.

The Knicks and Bulls are discussing a trade for Larry Hughes with the Knicks offering Malik Rose's expiring contract. Another player, perhaps Jerome James,would have to be sent to Chicago to make the deal work. Hughes' contract runs through the 2009-2010 season.
Nate Robinson might be included in the deal and David Lee's name has been mentioned as well. Lee's inclusion would mean Tyrus Thomas or Joakim Noah,whose game Donnie Walsh likes, would be sent to New York.

The Knick front office is split on whether to retain Lee as a restricted free-agent this summer. Some feel he has already hit his ceiling.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

The Knicks and Bulls are discussing a trade for Larry Hughes with the Knicks offering Malik Rose's expiring contract. Another player, perhaps Jerome James, would have to be sent to Chicago to make the deal work. Hughes' contract runs through the 2009-2010 season.
Nate Robinson might be included in the deal and David Lee's name has been mentioned as well. Lee's inclusion would mean Tyrus Thomas or Joakim Noah, whose game Donnie Walsh likes, would be sent to New York.

The Knick front office is split on whether to retain Lee as a restricted free-agent this summer. Some feel he has already hit his ceiling.
I don't want anything to do with these vagina's. Not trying to aide them in anyway, shape, form, or fashion.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by arstyle27

The only thing from saying that you guys got an absolute steal is that I'm not sure how Salmon's will fit in. The only reason why his numbers are so good this year is because Kevin Martin was out the majority of the year, so Salmon's was our #1 option and he was primarily a gunner, meaning he needs the ball in his hands to be effective. Brad Miller is whatever
laugh.gif

I just hate that the kings are trying to shed bad contracts/salaries and we take Nocioni's clown #$$
smh.gif
I think it's an alright trade for us(the Kings) I mean we shed salary for THIS years free agent market. Let's be real, would LeBron, Bosh,or Wade come to Sacramento?

Also Nocioni can contribute, hopefully. With some cap space hopefully we can steal Marvin Williams from the Hawks.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

The Knicks and Bulls are discussing a trade for Larry Hughes with the Knicks offering Malik Rose's expiring contract. Another player, perhaps Jerome James, would have to be sent to Chicago to make the deal work. Hughes' contract runs through the 2009-2010 season.
Nate Robinson might be included in the deal and David Lee's name has been mentioned as well. Lee's inclusion would mean Tyrus Thomas or Joakim Noah, whose game Donnie Walsh likes, would be sent to New York.

I don't want anything to do with these vagina's. Not trying to aide them in anyway, shape, form, or fashion.
smh.gif
Cake at it again

laugh.gif

I'm a little more optimistic about the trade this morning. Salmons is better than I thought...I hope anyway. All this is contingent on landing a superstarin the next year and a half.

I'm pretty sure Pax is done dealing. Dumping Hinrich's contract is stupid. He's playing well. Wait and see.

And I heard Nocioni may be traded to Boston.

Back
Top Bottom