Bulls offseason Thread

There's really no need for 'goons'

The NBA isn't that kind of place anymore

Only need goons to battle other goons

Rose out with "left hamstring tightness."

I'm a huge fan of him man, big supporter but I'm getting annoyed with this. At some point he's gotta play man. Its said that I'll consider 20 games straight played by him a victory in itself this season. Smh

I can kinda understand the frustration with him choosing to sit out with the sprained ankles cuz it's more common an injury and easier to play on without aggravating.

I wouldn't **** with a hamstring injury. If he needs to sit, he should sit.

It's been old. But it's better to just rest instead of doing something to that hamstring that'll take months to recover from.

Hamstrings are fragile little things. They're easier to tear than the bigger quadriceps muscles.

It is frustrating but if dude is trying to preserve himself coo. Ive pull a hamstring some years ago and it still isn't as strong as it once was, even with working out and conditioning.

Solo convinced that it's more psychological with Rose tho. Dude's scared to get another serious injury, can't blame him

Hamstring injuries are going to happen, it was a back to back, I'm surprised they even let him play to be honest.

My guess is based on the comments by Thibideau on NBA.com he seems to be quite end of his patience with Rose recurring injuries that the Bulls don't want to
wait for Rose full recovery as he seems to injure himself anyway frequently no matter how recovered he is:

No. 1: Thibodeau wants Rose to just play games already — The Chicago Bulls have been plenty patient with superstar Derrick Rose over the last two seasons as he tried to work his way back from various injuries. Rose missed the Bulls’ last four games with ankle injuries, but returned last night against the Utah Jazz in Salt Lake City and had 18 points in a 97-95 win. While it is great to see him back on the court, the postgame comments from his coach, Tom Thibodeau, may raise some eyebrows this morning. Nick Friedell of ESPNChicago.com has more:
Asked whether Rose looked fatigued in the second half of Monday’s game, something the 26-year-old discussed before Monday’s shootaround in regard to his muscle recovery after missing more than a week, Thibodeau chafed.
“Oh I don’t know. Jesus. He’s got to get out there and play,” Thibodeau said. “I thought he did a lot of good things. You could see he’s not real comfortable with the ball yet, but that will come. When Derrick strings some games together, he’s going to take off. He’s got to go. That’s the bottom line. He’s got to go.”

I'm not too worried about Rose for now. They just need to decide how long to sit him for to properly heal.

Low-key worried about Noah's knee. He had a procedure off-season so I hope it's not a long term flare up.

Too bad Thibs hates my dude Tony Snell because Jimmy can use about 5 mins a game to rest. Pretty soon he's going to have most of his upper torso taped up!

I'm not too worried about Rose for now. They just need to decide how long to sit him for to properly heal.

Low-key worried about Noah's knee. He had a procedure off-season so I hope it's not a long term flare up.

Too bad Thibs hates my dude Tony Snell because Jimmy can use about 5 mins a game to rest. Pretty soon he's going to have most of his upper torso taped up!

so what ur saying is i should invest in spenso tape stock asap .....

Good win today! Got payback for that loss earlier this year.

Those Celtics grey sleeved jerseys gotta be the ugliest uniforms in all professional sports! :x :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom