Bulls offseason Thread

No.. Toronto owns the tiebreaker.

*edit

Nvm, I guess they do

:lol: we swept the Raps 4-0 this year. It's early, I'll give you a pass :lol:

No, I was right. I just re-checked my recheck. Raps own the tiebreaker by virtue of being Atlantic Division champs. Bulls have to finish ahead. Doesn't matter that we swept them, sadly.

Ahhhhhhhh, I thought that only came into play for homecourt, not actual seeding so I was wrong my fault.

I think it's a stupid rule. If you swept a team you shouldn't lose seeding to them in any scenario. It should be head to head record first, and in the event that's a tie, then go to division standings

I actually prefer the 4th seed as I'd rather play Atl in the 2nd and Cle in the ECF instead of the other way around. It gives us more games to gel before the inevitable.

I actually prefer the 4th seed as I'd rather play Atl in the 2nd and Cle in the ECF instead of the other way around. It gives us more games to gel before the inevitable.

I was thinking the same Cake, but for some reason we just don't match up well with the Wizards, regardless of how dysfunctional and incompetent that team looks right now.

I was thinking the same Cake, but for some reason we just don't match up well with the Wizards, regardless of how dysfunctional and incompetent that team looks right now.
n id rather play the cavs right now to be honest cuz we gonna need to go thru em regardless **** waiting

Last edited:

n id rather play the cavs right now to be honest cuz we gonna need to go thru em regardless **** waiting

I know, I'd rather give Pooh the additional time to build his chemistry with the squad and continue to find his way.

Bucks matchup gives us the best opportunity to get Pooh ready.

Don't want to throw him in the fire right away and have to guard John Wall in the first round.

Bucks series won't be a cakewalk but it won't be a dogfight like playing the Wizards.

Last edited:
If Rose had been playing, I wouldn't mind going the 4th seed route and going through the Wizards

But Rose just returned recently, and hasn't even been playing in the 4th that much

I'd like to give him some more time. 3rd and 4th seed is the difference between him tuning up against MCW and having to go full speed against John Wall.

Last edited:
The Bulls will virtually have home court advantage in every game against the Bucks. I remember going up to the Bradley Center for a game, and it felt like a home game. Bulls fans way outnumbered the Bucks fans there, and it showed. The looks on the Bucks fans faces as the Boos came in from the sea of Bulls fans is a moment I will never forget. Lol

Last edited:
The Bulls will virtually have home court advantage in every game against the Bucks. I remember going up to the Bradley Center for a game, and it felt like a home game. Bulls fans way outnumbered the Bucks fans there, and it showed. The looks on the Bucks fans faces as the Boos came in from the sea of Bulls fans is a moment I will never forget. Lol

i need tickets .... who has the bucks finesse in play :nerd: :nerd: my pm & email are both open [email protected]

Good looks my G!

Who do you want Mia to draft?

Appreciate it fam! A mid-level free agent is probably the best case scenario. We have a potential lottery pick at number 10 but may trade that for rights to a Guard or PF. I like your boy Justice to be honest with you

Good looks my G!

Who do you want Mia to draft?

Appreciate it fam! A mid-level free agent is probably the best case scenario. We have a potential lottery pick at number 10 but may trade that for rights to a Guard or PF. I like your boy Justice to be honest with you

He'd be nice with y'all tbh :pimp:

I was thinking SF or PF, but I couldn't think of who you all would select. What's the word on Bosh?

I was thinking SF or PF, but I couldn't think of who you all would select. What's the word on Bosh?

Slated to make a full recovery and will be ready at the start of training camp next season. We really need a solid backup or potential starter for Wade. Not saying he'll start over Wade but we really have ZERO quality 2's after Whistle. Anyway, I digress lol .... everyone healthy going into the playoffs so you guys are going to make heavy noise. Is the Rumors on Thibbs true that he's effectively gone after the playoffs regardless of outcome?

Slated to make a full recovery and will be ready at the start of training camp next season. We really need a solid backup or potential starter for Wade. Not saying he'll start over Wade but we really have ZERO quality 2's after Whistle. Anyway, I digress lol .... everyone healthy going into the playoffs so you guys are going to make heavy noise. Is the Rumors on Thibbs true that he's effectively gone after the playoffs regardless of outcome?

Then you guys should be looking into Russell from tO$U

F.O. and Thibs have been at odds for the past 3+ years so as idiotic as it would be, It wouldn't surprise me :smh:

What is with this ********? This is most Jekyll and Hyde team ever.

It's like there's no effort and this offense is so sloppy. Pau and Dunleavy are useless so far.

Back
Top Bottom