Bulls offseason Thread

Good game, but we had our chances. Need to make FTs!!!

Critical stretch when Marco made a 3, but they answered with 2 of their own.

Nazr (with an "R") :pimp: Honestly, could've used him for a few minutes.

Boozer's rotations :stoneface:

Tough loss tonight, but our third string gutted it out. Naz pushing Lebron to the floor was just plain :smokin:smokin:smokin

I'm pretty positive we won't win this series, but at least we're going down with a fight. D. Rose is going to come back with something to prove next season, I really really hope Reinsdorf surrounds him with the pieces he needs. Nate should definitely be resigned next season

Bulls can pull it thru I may sound crazy, but they have sooo much heart. I hate how they've been right at the cusp of the finals since '06 but have yet to catch a break.

Next year we'll see a lot.

Damn can we stop talking bout next year??? It's 2-1 with two of the games having been competitive. Yeh the calls suck, yeh Booz doesn't rotate. BUT we can really only blame our teams mistakes. Too many turnovers too many missed free throws. Still crying bout calls and not getting back. Still making emotional mistakes that lead to technicals and ejections.

Everyone that watches basketball knew who boozer was before that summer. At least he was putting the ball in the basket last night. That kept us in the game. Nazr being out hurt bc it forced Noah to play a ton of minutes.

We just didn't seize the opportunity. Bron started settling for jumpers. Coles was their go to guy. Deng and hinrichs value is being magnified in these losses. As I said earlier in the season, a healthy bulls team as constructed could beat this heat team. Only a fool couldn't see that.

I really like that Marco and Jo pick and roll. Nate did a good job of running things yesterday. As a team we just didnt execute well enough down the stretch. Taj has to give us something on offense, i cringe everytime i see him take that baseline jumper.

Must win on Monday. I know Nate is tired but he has to contain Cole better and keep him out the paint. We got a tough whistle, but its to be expected gotta find a way to play through it. Thibs will have us ready, dude is already one of my favorite coaches

enough about the refs, didnt cost us last night and enough with the stupid fouls by the bulls, we proved are point already we not going to take ****, doesnt mean u have to hack everyone coming to the rim and give them and 1 now.

rip is really that deep in the dog house?

we cant do anything if bosh and cole are going to beat us with hitting outside shots, they both shouldnt be getting lay ups tho.

we need to milk boozer on offense for the first 3 QTRs and then just bench his *** for the 4th.

Agreed Amel...at this point, I just want them to win another game. No more 4game sweeps.

Again, I know we are not at full strength, but I see the team fighting and just coming up short. It's a shame we can't get an opportunity against this team with all systems firing

Thibs fined $35k for criticizing the refs.
Good for Thibs. The refs are doing just enough to help the Heat win these games. The Bulls have no business even hanging with the Heat. If they had their entire compliment of players, the Bulls could beat the Heat or at least take them to 7 games. At this point, the Bulls are way to undermanned to beat them.  I'm shocked the lowly Bulls even won a game against the greatest team NBA and player in history though.

Damn can we stop talking bout next year??? It's 2-1 with two of the games having been competitive. Yeh the calls suck, yeh Booz doesn't rotate. BUT we can really only blame our teams mistakes. Too many turnovers too many missed free throws. Still crying bout calls and not getting back. Still making emotional mistakes that lead to technicals and ejections.

Everyone that watches basketball knew who boozer was before that summer. At least he was putting the ball in the basket last night. That kept us in the game. Nazr being out hurt bc it forced Noah to play a ton of minutes.

We just didn't seize the opportunity. Bron started settling for jumpers. Coles was their go to guy. Deng and hinrichs value is being magnified in these losses. As I said earlier in the season, a healthy bulls team as constructed could beat this heat team. Only a fool couldn't see that.

Cosign

What did Rip do to be in the dog house?

He got some time during game 5 or 6 of the Nets series and played like straight crap. He hasnt been in since. I think Thibs is just sick of Rip, but he can give us 10 minutes, we need that

yeah i can't imagine rip being any worse than daquean cook...the luck we've had with injuries..hope we can get kirk or deng tmrw altho i read deng is very doubtful

Am I the only one who feels like im in bizarro world right now?

Its like the world is trying to flip the script and make the Bulls look like the villian/dirty/cry baby team.

Rumor(Rose not coming back against the heat) Mw i just said that at work, our actions are making us look like hoodlums...

Am I the only one who feels like im in bizarro world right now?

Its like the world is trying to flip the script and make the Bulls look like the villian/dirty/cry baby team.

nope i completely agree...this is what ive been thinking all year when the media says "bulls play very physical" you see chalmers, wade, birdman these guys play dirty for sure......i dont see anyone on the bulls with that track record

anyway miami is struggling with the bulls minus an mvp, an all star, and a starting pg ........just bad luck with these injuries (and rose mental weakness)

naz doesnt get suspended...put him on bron ASAP :lol:

put up or shut up time...we NEED this one

Last edited:
this a BIG game. I'm just hoping we can keep our composure and keep the game close. No ejections no techs no turnovers just great basketball.

I saw that Deng made it back to practice.that would be huge if he could step in and give a lift. I really wish Hinrich could gut a game or two out. I truly Bullieve we win game 3 with one of those guys playing.

If we win, I'm going to the boat.

If we lose, I'm going to the boat.

Sorry Ant, I don't see Deng coming back this series. Lost too much weight and from all accounts still very weak.

Having Kirk back for a few minutes would be huge. Rests Nate and limits Teague's minutes.

Teague hasn't really been playing that bad, I see his confidence rising.

It's such a struggle on the offensive side of the ball :smh: .. if we can stop going on 4-6 min droughts we would be fine. Gotta find a spark off the bench!

Back
Top Bottom