Bulls offseason Thread

Jalen rose said Lus coming back..... can this happen?

We can't sign him because of the new CBA.

As far as BG goes, I'll pass. He was my favorite Bull back in the day but dude is washed up. It'll be a mistake just as the Hinrich signing was. Granted he won't cost as much but expecting him to be the same is far fetched. Dude couldn't get playing time on the Pistons or the Bobcats, think about that.

Hate to see Jimmy go down.
Hopefully he won't be out for too long.

I'm opposed to bringing back BG, I rather see Thibs give more TIP to the guys we have on our bench....let's see who stays and who needs to go.
We are looking at next year anyways.

As far as Lu goes, the current CBA would not allow him to get traded back but there's no rule saying he can't resign as a free agent next season.
The most important thing will be to see if he'll accept the same offer (I doubt he'll get more anywhere else) and if he's willing to forgive and forget all the behind the scenes stuff.

As far as Lu goes, the current CBA would not allow him to get traded back but there's no rule saying he can't resign as a free agent next season.
The most important thing will be to see if he'll accept the same offer (I doubt he'll get more anywhere else) and if he's willing to forgive and forget all the behind the scenes stuff.

Exactly i know he wont be traded but hes ovb not resigning with clev regardless of how much they offer

Forgive n forget

Prbly sign for 12-13 not 10

No Lebron which sucks because now when the bulls get that W. All the heat fans are gonna use that as the reason.

^^
Lol. Stay strong fam.
This entire season this thread has been a support group more than anything.

It's obvious that this will be Booz's last season here. The writing is on the wall, that's why he had his little outburst a few weeks back. Taj is set next year.

^^
Lol. Stay strong fam.
This entire season this thread has been a support group more than anything.

It's obvious that this will be Booz's last season here. The writing is on the wall, that's why he had his little outburst a few weeks back. Taj is set next year.

Man watching him make no attempt at defense play after play drives me crazy. Feel like we could have easily beat the heat, Jimmy perimeter defense was missed.

DJ had a rough night thats gonna happen, but never let the other team take away your confidence, he avoided shooting the second half on shots he should have taken. Scorer Mentality your one good shot away from going on a hot streak.

No, its not obvious that Booz is gone next year. Depends on the moves that we make. If the plan doesnt work, the Bulls arent going to pay Booz just to go away. Theyll only do it if the scenario is right.

So who we going after Ben, Granger, or Jimmer...... I vote bring in Jimmer he could easily start at 2 and slide jimmy over to 3, we always need more shooting.

Not sure if I'm ok with a starting backcourt of Jimmer & DJ, bigger guards will kill us.

Well he doesn't have to start but can't be too bad seen Dj and Kirk play together plenty. Regardless of his spot in rotation I welcome the shooting..... Let's be real kings never knew how to use him

Jimmer might not even be 6 feet tall :lol: ... but I get what you're saying, I rather him come in as a spark off the bench if we do go after him .. do we have any money left?

Last edited:
Jimmer might not even be 6 feet tall :lol: ... but I get what you're saying, I rather him come in as a spark off the bench if we do go after him .. do we have any money left?

I read somewhere that it depends on some incentives that might be due to Taj this year...i.e. all defensive team, etc.

I'll look for the article and update later...

Edit:

Here we go. It's a long read but Mark Deeks who runs this website is great especially in breaking down the money aspect: http://www.shamsports.com/2014/02/how-do-you-solve-problem-like-taj-gibson.html

Last edited:
^^
Good read.
I always knew about these crazy incentives but realistically Taj might actually earn himself a nice lil bonus.

:nthat: crazy to think that if we win it all and Jo gets finals MVP he gets a nice half mill bonus

Last edited:
id like jimmer in blk n red ....much more than bg & danny g aint een looking our way IMO he not gonna leave the lil bros to join the big bros of the conference...same with him going to the warm...i just dont see it happening

Last edited:
id like jimmer in blk n red ....much more than bg & danny g aint een looking our way IMO he not gonna leave the lil bros to join the big bros of the conference...same with him going to the warm...i just dont see it happening

I personally don't really want granger but right now he in vengeful ex girlfriend mode reports everywhere he wants to spite the pacers for trading him to 76ers, so he definitely wants the bulls or heat. He held that franchise down In bad years but it's business.

Anybody think BG got anything left

I personally don't really want granger but right now he in vengeful ex girlfriend mode reports everywhere he wants to spite the pacers for trading him to 76ers, so he definitely wants the bulls or heat. He held that franchise down In bad years but it's business.

Anybody think BG got anything left

Vet min?

Jo in GQ

On-the-Court Style: Being the villain. "When you look at the people all the way at the top of the arena, and they look so small, right? And they're just jumping up and down, being like, ‘F--- you!' — there's nothing better than that."

On His Unlikely NBA Hero: "Shout-out to Vlade Divac! He was killing those guys, smoking a pack of cigarettes, throwing bounce passes, just doing it!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom