Bulls VS CAVS. ESPN Wednesday night. VOL HUSH UP CHESTER

That Akron quote is great.

As for the game, Rose was the only one who played with a sack besides Gordon. But he's just trying to get a contract.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

This year is going to be a hell of a lot of fun...I love our lineup, especially without Sasha.

More importantly, where's Stringer?
At least I show face during losses.
smh.gif
I don't wanna give him too much attention though, he's gonna think too highly of himself.

embarassed.gif
dreClark wrote:

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I have the Cavs game on just because it's ESPN (the only channel my t.v. knows
laugh.gif
), but... did I hear this bullcrap right?

41 pts., 9 boards, 6 dimes, and 4 steals?

sick.gif
He was havin fun too, just playin lackadaisical as hell.
Yep

roll.gif
sick.gif

If Bron would stop taking so many jumpers and get to the rack like this every game.....
eek.gif
sick.gif

I saw this as soon as I saw the schedule... even told shorty he was gonna get 40
smh.gif

We need to learn how to play some damn defense (even tho there's only so much you can do with someone like him
smh.gif
), no interior defense, no help defense,can't count how many times we leave the 3 line unprotected. No type of team oriented offense, once certain people touch the rock its over (ie. Kirkdribbling for 15 secs minimum each and everytime or Ben shooting it EVERYTIME he touches it) Everybody not nicknamed Pooh, Luol (even though I'm not tofound of him as late) and Noc can go!

For the record.... You Gotdamnit Right I'm Upset Too.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

As for the game, Rose was the only one who played with a sack besides Gordon. But he's just trying to get a contract.
And Luol Deng.

He was keeping y'all in the game for a minute there....

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I saw this as soon as I saw the schedule... even told shorty he was gonna get 40
smh.gif

We need to learn how to play some damn defense (even tho there's only so much you can do with someone like him
smh.gif
), no interior defense, no help defense, can't count how many times we leave the 3 line unprotected. No type of team oriented offense, once certain people touch the rock its over (ie. Kirk dribbling for 15 secs minimum each and everytime or Ben shooting it EVERYTIME he touches it) Everybody not nicknamed Pooh, Luol (even though I'm not to found of him as late) and Noc can go!

For the record.... You Gotdamnit Right I'm Upset Too.
Our offense is just so out of sync it doesn't make any sense. Relies too much on one on one. I can't blame BG for shooting last night,he was hitting and was one of the main players keeping us in it. But im sick of every game going down big and then bringing it close just to lose at the end. Thabo is getting way too much time, dude gives us zero and im a big Thabo fan. We also don't have a consistent rotation going, i thought Noah should havegot more time last night. Gooden was trying too hard against his old team last night. Our biggest problem is that we don't get out on the break enough,which resorts back to us not getting stops. I fully expect Bron to drop another 35+ on us on Saturday.

belle155:
He arrived at the game wearing a T-shirt with president-elect Barack Obama's likeness on it and was asked if he would consider a future in politics, perhaps as the mayor of Akron, his hometown. "Mayor of Akron?" he said. "I'm already mayor of Akron. I've been that for about 10 years now."
pimp.gif

no one on your team has swagger like that
Yes, someone on my team does. And I freaking hate it, just like I hate LeBron's 'I'm already the mayor of Akron' bullcrap.

I love how Cleveland fans are praising Bron right now, but boy is that gonna change when he bails in 2010.

Anyways, the team looks lost on offense. Rose would have a ton of assists if someone could hit a jumper. Thats why I think he and BG should play more together.

Thabo needs minutes. Kid cannot get a rythem when he isn't getting any burn. I think he is a better matchup that Lu on Bron as well.

Luol showed that his shot is coming around.

Everybody else is buns. Kirk can't take Rose being the point.

Tyrus is quite possibly the worst decision maker in the L.

Don't know what to say on Gooden. Seems to have his head elsewhere.

Noah is what he is. A rebounder that hustles.

Nocioni is a mismatch and a crybaby. I really hate the guy now. He screws up any type of flow we get on offense.

A move has to be made. We need a rotation of 9. I would not be sad to see Kirk, Nocioni and Hughes go. Hell Tyrus can go too. This team has no identity andthey need Rose to be it. They also need a big man. Plain and simple. Somebody that is halfway decent to be a threat down low. I hope they don't wait 2years to address this, but I feel they will. The logjam of combo guards and tweener forwards is sickening. Pax has really put together a team that has a bunchof guys that don't fit. Can't see this team challenging for a playoff spot.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by Newbs24

I love how Cleveland fans are praising Bron right now, but boy is that gonna change when he bails in 2010.
laugh.gif
Seriously.

Cats is some HATERS.

That is two years away...Why bring it up?

Does it make YOU feel better?
laugh.gif

I'm just saying, you praise him like he is a God but when he bounces, there is going to be an uproar.

Bron doesn't even seem to like the city of Cleveland. Chilling with Cowboys during the game. Rocking Yankee caps to Indians/Yanks games. Its funny.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Anyways, the team looks lost on offense. Rose would have a ton of assists if someone could hit a jumper. Thats why I think he and BG should play more together.

Thabo needs minutes. Kid cannot get a rythem when he isn't getting any burn. I think he is a better matchup that Lu on Bron as well.

Luol showed that his shot is coming around.

Everybody else is buns. Kirk can't take Rose being the point.

Tyrus is quite possibly the worst decision maker in the L.

Don't know what to say on Gooden. Seems to have his head elsewhere.

Noah is what he is. A rebounder that hustles.

Nocioni is a mismatch and a crybaby. I really hate the guy now. He screws up any type of flow we get on offense.

A move has to be made. We need a rotation of 9. I would not be sad to see Kirk, Nocioni and Hughes go. Hell Tyrus can go too. This team has no identity and they need Rose to be it. They also need a big man. Plain and simple. Somebody that is halfway decent to be a threat down low. I hope they don't wait 2 years to address this, but I feel they will. The logjam of combo guards and tweener forwards is sickening. Pax has really put together a team that has a bunch of guys that don't fit. Can't see this team challenging for a playoff spot.
Agreed. I don't know who in the hell told Tyrus that it's okay for him to shoot jumpers. K. Hinrich definitely looks lost out there. Pax needs to makes some moves and fast, mainly for a inside prescense which we have needed for years.

I'm fully prepared for this to be brought up in every one of our game threads this year.

Who cares man, our team is playing great. Beyond letting Rose in the lane wayyy too easily last night we look good. Our starting 5 are playing well and so areBoobie and Wally off the bench. Let Sasha sit. The only way I see Wally leaving by the trade deadline is if a star big becomes available, which isn'tlikely to happen, and I'm fine with that. If we keep this up, we'll be fine.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

I'm fully prepared for this to be brought up in every one of our game threads this year.

Who cares man, our team is playing great. Beyond letting Rose in the lane wayyy too easily last night we look good. Our starting 5 are playing well and so are Boobie and Wally off the bench. Let Sasha sit. The only way I see Wally leaving by the trade deadline is if a star big becomes available, which isn't likely to happen, and I'm fine with that. If we keep this up, we'll be fine.

I just hope Ben and Z stay strong. Its a LONG season and it's sooooo early.

A lot of insiders talked about Wally being trade bait for a good solid big man to spell those dudes...

We'll just have to wait and see. DET is revamped and we DID lose to Boston and NO. I would feel better if we had took one of the two.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

So everytime Ben has a good game, it's not because he wants to play good and help the team win, but because he wants to get a big contract at the end ofthe year? OK...........

Back
Top Bottom