Bulls VS Celtics 1 Pack almost Sold Out on Uptempoair.com

Is this signs to come for this pack. Only a few sizes remain. I have not seen any packs sell this quickly on the siteaccept for the 11/12 pack. Is the Bulls VS Celtics pack limited or do tons of people want it? Will I be able to cop onrelease day easily? NT what do you think?

Why would you wait for release date when you can have them early, for free shipping and no tax...thats under retail.

or wait a month or two after RD, and buy them for $112.50w/no tax
devil.gif
pimp.gif

I can see these still on the shelves a few months after the release date. People are tired of packs (including me) and are saving for the Space Jams, VI's,and a few others that are dropping soon. I get all my shoes under retail without having to wait in line like many people have to. Just got to know people.

It's selling on Uptempo cuz of the price, no tax, free shipping and all that stuff
I need some cash to get these

ThaThaThaBay wrote:
It's selling on Uptempo cuz of the price, no tax, free shipping and all that stuff
I need some cash to get these
Exactly. These are all over ebay, and in about two-three weeks these will on their for under retail. I'll wait for RD.

and this is important how? who cares if they sell quick honestly? i'll just be glad to have 3packs come RD one to wear and 2 for the jordan vault

Back
Top Bottom