pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

.....props to you for the vid and the post but dudes around here dont appreciate real rap. i would contribute and post some more vids but why? just for this thread to come up with tumbleweeds like most other real rap threads?

Personally, my favorite is I Gotcha Opin but this is probably my #2 from that album. Classic!

nah, people how many mcs> anything. hah just playing, but i've been listening to that song for like 10 years now, it made me appreciate a RAPPER for what he is.
i got buckshots signature one time. one of the livest shows ive been too.

All the records mentioned in here are ill. Which is better is just opinion.

I will never forget this video because other than Air Force 1's, Air Max, Jordan's and Dunks, the sneaker I wear most is the Adidas Rod Laver.

And Buck is wearing the OG joints with the arched instep and the foam tongue. Damn them *%@+$ is CLEAN.

Loved the OG Nervous T Shirts. Everytime I see the guy that owns Nervous, I inevitably mention some of the seminal Hip Hop releases he had.

They a straight Dance music label now.

I open up and boot em then I shoot em up

Whatever

Im clev-ever cuz I wear my leather in the winter

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

.....props to you for the vid and the post but dudes around here dont appreciate real rap. i would contribute and post some more vids but why? just for this thread to come up with tumbleweeds like most other real rap threads?
At the same time, vocally appreciating the same thing gets tired.

I know for a fact that there's a lot more members than just the ones present, who been here +5 years, who $*@% with Black Moon/BCC tough, who've seen this thread before multiple times.
What are *++%$! supposed to do throw up the same
pimp.gif
from two years ago?

Now I know someones gonna site the Nicki/Drake/Jeezy/Gucci thread with +500 replies, and sadly I bet there's a lot of people in there that never even heard of Buck, but the difference is that #!%$ is current. Filled with stuff that happened last week. On a forum like this, relevancy matters.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

At the same time, vocally appreciating the same thing gets tired.

I know for a fact that there's a lot more members than just the ones present, who been here +5 years, who $*@% with Black Moon/BCC tough, who've seen this thread before multiple times.
pimp.gif
from two years ago?

Now I know someones gonna site the Nicki/Drake/Jeezy/Gucci thread with +500 replies, and sadly I bet there's a lot of people in there that never even heard of Buck, but the difference is that #!%$ is current. Filled with stuff that happened last week. On a forum like this, relevancy matters.
yup

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

pimp.gif
from two years ago?

Herm Edwards would ask.....

"WHY NOT?!?!"

Back
Top Bottom