Bully KO's Two Smaller Kids-- Justice Should be Served

"ohhhh" "aww dammmmm" throughout the whole vid dude is cold too "thank you i had fun" :lol:

whenever i have kids BEST BELIEVE they are getting thrown in a dam self defense gym not those bougie *** karate classes either :lol:

Last edited:
I hate these types of videos but usually the commentary is the best part

I have no pitty for those 2, I just can't. You telling me, y'all couldn't team up to give bruh the beats so you let him whoop the both of you? Like seriously, Lil bruh gave him a workout, he just didn't have the size advantage. Big bruh, was just pathetic and had no heart at all, he needed that *** whooping, he knew it, that's why he stayed and took it. He probably never been in a real fight and fear set in. He faced his fear and hopefully learned a lesson. Lil bruh had heart I must say but that was NOT his fight, its 1 thing to protect someone but to try to retaliate know you have no advantage is foolishness.

If you didn't want to fight just run away, as fast as you can just run. Scream and get peoples attention. Its better than taking a senseless beat down.
Can't be serious.

I watched the video 15x in a row the other day and laughed my *** of analyzing it the whole time.

Dude gave them both the business. I'd say they all took a L.

Those damn hits sounded so animated like dude was throwing hits from a damn Kung Fu movie.

If he stomped them both in the head, this would be in my top 5 beat down vids.

Yes I enjoy street fights.
That wasn't a streetfight you clown, that was assault.

Moving away from this morons comment...

Gotta give credit to the little brother trying to step up for his brother... Neither of them should have had to go through this.

Bully should be in jail getting his *** kicked every day.

With all the posts i've seen from this guy, no question he's the most useless, mentally challenged one ever. And we have some characters.

Props to the younger brother
Older brother lives to fight another day
You win some you lose some
All took L's
Another young brother apart of the system
Some lawyer gets money off bully
White suburban wife profits
White children of suburban wife profits

Younger breh got a lot of heart. Respect. Older breh on that MLK non violence steez. Respect.

That's pathetic though. Like how awful is your life going that this is how you choose to entertain yourself?

When I was younger, I used to get whooped up in fights all the time by kids in the neighborhood, but it was nothing like that. I would even say that our fights were fair, and it actually helped my confidence and pride. But an 18 year old beating up two younger dudes that weren't even trying to fight, that's not a good look for anyone.

I'm a be straight up honest
Lil brother a g
Big brother kinda.......idk but walking away is good but when someone CLEARLY ain't tryna have it u gotta do what it do
His lil brother up there throwing hands harder than him
I understand people ain't built for fighting
But Man U gotta stand up for urself
Back in the day if someone lost a fight
They would have a do-over to try and reclaim that victory
I don't know older brother needs to avenge that lost
Lil brother gets props regardless
I think if he was taller he woulda won

And this is how people get gunned down at school.

That kid that got best up would get put in that mode to become and killer smh. Why can't people just leave people alone. And then he have the nerves to say "I had fun". ALL these chicks in the world and ya fun is picking on someone half ya size???

Last edited:
glad to hear this bum got arrested.

i have nothing against a good street fight, but this has no place. just let the kid alone.

Last edited:
I'm a be straight up honest
Lil brother a g
Big brother kinda.......idk but walking away is good but when someone CLEARLY ain't tryna have it u gotta do what it do
His lil brother up there throwing hands harder than him
I understand people ain't built for fighting
But Man U gotta stand up for urself
Back in the day if someone lost a fight
They would have a do-over to try and reclaim that victory
I don't know older brother needs to avenge that lost
Lil brother gets props regardless
I think if he was taller he woulda won
Truth right here

Lil man aint eem take a complete L

Dude is like 13 fighting a 6'2 200 pounder and held his on well

He was throwing hands. The only reason it stopped cause the f boy put his body own him when he couldnt land any punches

I watched the video 15x in a row the other day and laughed my *** of analyzing it the whole time.

Those damn hits sounded so animated like dude was throwing hits from a damn Kung Fu movie.

I have no pitty for those 2, I just can't. You telling me, y'all couldn't team up to give bruh the beats so you let him whoop the both of you? Like seriously, Lil bruh gave him a workout, he just didn't have the size advantage. Big bruh, was just pathetic and had no heart at all, he needed that *** whooping, he knew it, that's why he stayed and took it. He probably never been in a real fight and fear set in. He faced his fear and hopefully learned a lesson. Lil bruh had heart I must say but that was NOT his fight, its 1 thing to protect someone but to try to retaliate know you have no advantage is foolishness.

If you didn't want to fight just run away, as fast as you can just run. Scream and get peoples attention. Its better than taking a senseless beat down.

I hope your children are bullied.

You've really been embarrassing yourself recently.

That fool used a weapon on the older boy

"Burton tried to fight the 17-year-old boy, but the teenager kept walking, police said. Burton charged at the teenager and struck him in the face with an unknown sharp object."

"The 17-year-old suffered a puncture wound to his chin and a cut under his lip. He was taken to University Hospital for treatment."

mean.gif

The words literally out my mouth were

"That ***** is a *****!"

Who still bullies dudes anymore?

That is so lame, bruh.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom