Burger King Delivery Service?!? vol. Have It Your Way...

Is this real life?? I'm probably really late, I don't eat much fast food....but today, while I was on my lunch break, I saw a car with a Burger King Delivery sign on the roof....

https://www.bkdelivers.com/

Honestly, I really don't know to say...:lol:

Good kept fat people in their homes.
laugh.gif

My local one has been doing it for awhile and I also had the same WTF reaction when I seent it.

Finally bringing fast food delivery to N. America I see. I know places like Hong Kong has had delivery services from McDonalds, KFC etc.. for years now. Just place an order online and you're good to go.

The fries won't be crispy when you get them but they aren't crispy when you buy them most of the time anyway.

Honestly, we really shouldn't be surprised by this. Frankly, door to door delivery was the last frontier left to be conquered by fast food chains. BK has been struggling for years now with their bottom line, so it makes sense that they would take up the challenge *first.

*first of the major f.food chains.

I had no idea only fat people have food delivered. Learn something new on NT everyday.

When i was in the Philippines a couple years ago they had Mcdonalds and KFC delivery. First time i've ever seen that, would have thought something like that would be in the US first instead of the Philippines.

Back
Top Bottom