Burger King is the best fast food franchise.

I don't care how old this ad is.

www.subservientchicken.com

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

That link looks like a live feed.

laugh.gif
I know. My marketing teacher gave us this joint as an example of greatads, and I sat there for like 20 mins playing with it.

%$@%'s funny when you're
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

That link looks like a live feed.

laugh.gif
I know. My marketing teacher gave us this joint as an example of great ads, and I sat there for like 20 mins playing with it.

%$@%'s funny when you're
pimp.gif

Yeah.

It's basically a viral marketing campaign.

Wendy's is on the rise, don't sleep. Burger King is aiight. I'm good though off triple stacked burgers. McDonald is still KING.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Wendy's is on the rise, don't sleep. Burger King is aiight. I'm good though off triple stacked burgers. McDonald is still KING.
truth owning a mcdonalds franchise > wendy's > burger king
i was reading about this guy who owned 6 mcdonalds
smh.gif
making nba type money

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

2258516_eaedd72821.jpg

i agree to an extent...in Norcal in n out is a rarity, i can only think of 4-5 locations in the entire bay area...it makes it so much better, here in socalthem %@*@*## is everywhere all these little suburban cities and there wll be an in n out every other block

The whopper is without a doubt my single favorite franchise burger after the double double

thats only when it comes to burgers though, when it comes to fast food in general, WINGSTOP>ALL

burger king has the best value meal...we dont got rodeo burgers in NY though...
but i'd rather have burger king over mcd's and sonic too..

the burger king in my town has the lowest health rating out of every resturant in the whole city

Back
Top Bottom