Burger King to customer: "%#^$ You"

Video in link..Won't let me embed.

[h1]Burger King Receipt Says '---- You' [/h1]
SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- An early-morning burger run to Burger King turned into a humiliating experience for a Sacramento man.After spending $9.22 on a Double Whopper with cheese, onion rings and a small drink at the Arden Way restaurant, Francisco Perez looked at his receipt.“I looked at the receipt and it says ‘---- you’ on it,

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- An early-morning burger run to Burger King turned into a humiliating experience for a Sacramento man.After spending $9.22 on a Double Whopper with cheese, onion rings and a small drink at the Arden Way restaurant, Francisco Perez looked at his receipt.“I looked at the receipt and it says ‘---- you’ on it,

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

Dude needs to eat his nasty order and keep it pushing, complaining like he was at a 5 star restaurant...SMH Who even reads the recipts at fast food restaurants, unless to check the order.
if they got it right, i would of laughed at the receipt and kept it moving..
alien.gif

For real though. This NTer's comment and a bag of chips.

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

Dude needs to eat his nasty order and keep it pushing, complaining like he was at a 5 star restaurant...SMH Who even reads the recipts at fast food restaurants, unless to check the order.
if they got it right, i would of laughed at the receipt and kept it moving..
alien.gif

For real though. This NTer's comment and a bag of chips.

i know if this happened to me, im calling every news outlet that will give me the time of day, and calling burger kings corporate and complaining and making such a fuss i get some settlement money and then when i get the settlement money i'm going to demand that the king personally bring me the settlement hush money check.

i know if this happened to me, im calling every news outlet that will give me the time of day, and calling burger kings corporate and complaining and making such a fuss i get some settlement money and then when i get the settlement money i'm going to demand that the king personally bring me the settlement hush money check.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- An early-morning burger run to Burger King turned into a humiliating experience for a Sacramento man.After spending $9.22 on a Double Whopper with cheese, onion rings and a small drink at the Arden Way restaurant

Eating at BK is pretty humiliating.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- An early-morning burger run to Burger King turned into a humiliating experience for a Sacramento man.After spending $9.22 on a Double Whopper with cheese, onion rings and a small drink at the Arden Way restaurant

Eating at BK is pretty humiliating.

If they gave me the King costume as settlement I would take it.

Imagine the !+%@ you could do with that
laugh.gif

If they gave me the King costume as settlement I would take it.

Imagine the !+%@ you could do with that
laugh.gif

Didn't give 'em the right to write nasty comments on the receipt, but I hate when people make special orders and complain at fast food spots too...

...take your box of cheap food in a bag and keep it movin'.

Didn't give 'em the right to write nasty comments on the receipt, but I hate when people make special orders and complain at fast food spots too...

Back
Top Bottom