Burrito Vs. Burrito Bowls. Which One Do You Get?

Buritto Vs Bowl

• Burritto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I usually go to Chipotle when I'm extremely hungry and need a quick fix. In comparison, the burrito is slightly more loaded in calories than the bowl so I prefer the burrito. But don't count the bowl out either because with some tortilla on the side, it's just as good.

When you young bucks with the metabolisms of Kenyan runners grow up, and start putting on the pounds...youll probably opt for the bowl. I stay away from carbs in general so its a no-brainer for me.

Enjoy those tortillas while you can fellas. (Im serious, go crazy while your body is still burning everything you eat for fuel. It doesnt last)

When you young bucks with the metabolisms of Kenyan runners grow up, and start putting on the pounds...youll probably opt for the bowl. I stay away from carbs in general so its a no-brainer for me.
Enjoy those tortillas while you can fellas. (Im serious, go crazy while your body is still burning everything you eat for fuel. It doesnt last)

I know thats right.....I just turned 27 and I think my endless metabolism finally gave out this year. I used to be able to eat 2 burritos at once and not gain a pound......now just looking at it seems to pack on the pounds.

I think I'm going to try bowl next time. The last few times I went to Chiptle the people didn't wrap the burrito tight enough and it started to fall apart as i eat it :smh:

get a frickin BOWL with a tortilla on the side (for free)...

use the tortilla to roll that joint up on your own... puff puff pass :smokin

Really just depends on how I'm feeling.

I like the bowl, tho. Seems like I get more food and don't feel bloated after.

Sometimes when I have the burrito I just feel like a tube after.

Next time I go I'm getting a bowl with the tortilla on the side. How do you guys order your meals? For me its: White rice, no beans, chicken, all 3 sauces and corn salsa, cheese, sour cream and lettuce.

I like to switch it up every now and then

+1

some people don't like to eat with their hands.

+2

Really just depends on how I'm feeling.

I like the bowl, tho. Seems like I get more food and don't feel bloated after.

+3
I usually get the burrito, but there are times where I want to eat the contents with a fork. *shrugs* :lol:

Barbacoa bowl from cheepaughtle is the truth.

Chicken bowl >>>>>>

Next time I go I'm getting a bowl with the tortilla on the side. How do you guys order your meals? For me its: White rice, no beans, chicken, all 3 sauces and corn salsa, cheese, sour cream and lettuce.

I order my bowl like this.

Carnitas
White rice
pinto beans
corn salsa
little bit of cheese and sour cream

Bring it back to the office or home and warm it up for 1:10 in the microwave.

lol

Last edited:
Burrito bowl. Never understood that the point of double starches.

Word.

I get the bowl with:

•White rice (easy on the rice)
•Black beans
•Chicken
•Lettuce (lots of it)
•Corn and Hot salsa
•Cheese

No sour cream or guacamole. Then i ask for a couple limes and squeeze em all over everything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom