Burrito Vs. Burrito Bowls. Which One Do You Get?

Buritto Vs Bowl

• Burritto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Burrito bowl ALL DAY.
Dat bowl 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Bowl.

Only reason is because the first time I ever got Chipotle years ago I got the burrito, it was stuffed (pause), and I started eating it in the car and quite a bit of it fell in my car. Im a car detailing freak, so that pissed me off to no end cleaning that up. lol

No matter if I'm bringing the Chiptole back to the office for lunch, eating inside Chipotle, or eating in the car, I'm getting a bowl.

+%$@ you burrito! I'm remembering it falling now in my car.
frown.gif
lol

did you not think eating burrito in the car was gonna get messy???

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

30t6p3b.gif
I'm ashamed of all of yous
"burrito" in a bowl should be called something else
it's an abomination

This. I say this !+!# everytime.

The only Chipotle in Memphis can not roll burritos to save their lives. Despite the fact that my burrito completely falls apart and juice runs down my arm I refuse to get the bowl

I get the bowl and ask for a tortilla. I make small burritos out of it. In the end im still left with the bowl, but after reading about the calories and how its not good for you I think ill stick with just the bowl now.

The burrito bowl is a lot less messy and is easier to eat at a slower pace without making a mess/having the burrito fall apart on your. Some people might prefer to pick and choose what they're gonna have in each bite and you can do that with a bowl versus a burrito. 
And OP you're right the tortilla may not make much of a difference nutrition wise, but when you eat one about every week like you said it definitely will. 

--

Personally I switch it up. As much as I love Chipotle and those places I try not to make it a habit to go all that often. You can't go wrong with the burrito but there's time where I'll switch it up for a bowl or salad

i've only seen girls ask for the bowl...i mean it's more convinient but i prefer the OG

Originally Posted by agold1002

when im eating a burrito i want that #+%# all mixed up...i dont want one bite of all meat (pause) and one bit of the salsa. the bowl you can mix that all up. get it with chips at its
pimp.gif

This man knows
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Bowl.

Only reason is because the first time I ever got Chipotle years ago I got the burrito, it was stuffed (pause), and I started eating it in the car and quite a bit of it fell in my car. Im a car detailing freak, so that pissed me off to no end cleaning that up. lol

No matter if I'm bringing the Chiptole back to the office for lunch, eating inside Chipotle, or eating in the car, I'm getting a bowl.

+%$@ you burrito! I'm remembering it falling now in my car.
frown.gif
lol

did you not think eating burrito in the car was gonna get messy???
I'm always clean with food in the car. But the burrito was one of the few items that defeated me. lol

@%%+ happens. But I still hold a grudge against the burrito. lol

bowl. for those not on a diet, get a bowl and ask for a tortilla on the side. They give it to your for free...most bang for your buck.

Originally Posted by miamin2

The burrito bowl is a lot less messy and is easier to eat at a slower pace without making a mess/having the burrito fall apart on your. Some people might prefer to pick and choose what they're gonna have in each bite and you can do that with a bowl versus a burrito.

Bam.

I used to despise bowls too, calling it for girls only...well call me a girl now.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I prefer the burrito but that feeling if the tortilla busts 
indifferent.gif
 and you have to resort to eating rest of it with a fork or spoon. May as well just got a bowl 
grin.gif
. That's why I often go with a bowl just to avoid that 
mad.gif
 feeling. 

Damn that tortilla has 290 calories >.< , also has a lot of carbs. I'd go with the bowl if trying to lose weight, if u dont care about your weight or are bulkin get the burrito.

Tortilla son, they can miss me with that bowl business
burrito in a bowl, the nerve...
grin.gif

I SWEAR i be tellin my boy this exact thing. lol this post is MONEY

...the food at Chipotle is hardly Mexican food as is anyway, what makes a burrito bowl so bad?

laugh.gif
the nerve

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

Tortilla son, they can miss me with that bowl business
burrito in a bowl, the nerve...
grin.gif

I SWEAR i be tellin my boy this exact thing. lol this post is MONEY
Astonished by the results in this thread
I decided to search out more opinions on the burrito vs bowl debate
through extensive research (1 satirical blog posting) I have surmised that the bowl became an option

because certain people on the line can't wrap them joints the right way

http://fatessmile.blogspot.com/2009/06/burritos-to-burrito-bowlsi-blame-white.html

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

...the food at Chipotle is hardly Mexican food as is anyway, what makes a burrito bowl so bad?

laugh.gif
 the nerve
laugh.gif
 Well then they should be doing all they can to authenticate the dining experience

I say BAN THE BOWL, all tortilla everything and get some jugs of horchata and agua fresca on the counter!

Back
Top Bottom