"Bush, Reagan let drugs flow free to US from Nicaragua" - Rick Ross

He does sound a little like Denzel..

And the Contra stuff is common knowledge.

But didn't watch the whole interview because the Interviewers voice was unbearable

a-us-marine-patrols-through-a-poppy-field-in-a-village-in-the-golestan-district-of-farah-province.jpg

testingxn.jpg

You should read Dark Alliance by Gary Webb, he's the journalist who uncovered the story
American Drug War is also a good documentary to watch if your interested in this sort of thing

You should read Dark Alliance by Gary Webb, he's the journalist who uncovered the story
American Drug War is also a good documentary to watch if your interested in this sort of thing

real life...

so what did rick ross ever say about him being a CO?

i never followed that...

real life...

so what did rick ross ever say about him being a CO?

i never followed that...

Originally Posted by DemonX716

They did my boy Gary dirty...

How do you commit suicide with two separate bullet wounds?
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DemonX716

They did my boy Gary dirty...

How do you commit suicide with two separate bullet wounds?
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that interview had to have been staged...reporter serving up softballs. not news to me.

that interview had to have been staged...reporter serving up softballs. not news to me.

i think any person that can manage to run anything generates millions, like druglords have to be smart....regardless of their education level.

i think any person that can manage to run anything generates millions, like druglords have to be smart....regardless of their education level.

Back
Top Bottom