Busy P AF1

Wow.

19535461e4f58d011319d317e77fc2e083a4d43.jpg

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

Any story behind these?

Via: KixandtheCity.com
Though the 25th Anniversary of the Air Force 1 is over, Nike is set to release several collaborative Air Force 1s during the sneaker's 26thAnniversary. Set to release later this year, Nike has linked up with Pedro Winter aka Busy P to create the "Pedro In Paris" Nike Air Force 1. Busy Pis an electro house DJ, Producer, manager (Daft Punk) and owner of Ed Banger records. In creating the "Pedro in Paris" Nike Air Force 1, Busy P usedthe classic silhouette as a literal canvas to capture his thoughts while designing the sneaker, doodling cartoons and phrases throughout the Premium BlackLeather upper, including a small paragraph detailing his struggle to keep the design simple. After "saving" the upper by "keeping itblack", Busy P admits to not being able to "save" the midsole which features a Rainbow gradient. The Pedro in Paris Nike Air Force 1 is toppedwith a Blue Patent Swoosh and a Pink lining.

The "Pedro in Paris" Nike Air Force 1 Low designed by Busy P is part of the upcoming and ongoing (and limited) Nike Air Force 1 "InfluencerPack" which features several pairs of Nike Air Force 1s designed by Global Influencers. This pack also includes the ["Yi JianLian" Nike Air Force 1 Low].

At this point a release date for the Busy P x Nike Air Force 1 "Pedro in Paris" has not been solidified. Once a release date is solidified, it willbe posted.

Here is the original post: http://www.kixandthecity.com/2008/01/31/busy-p-x-nike-air-force-1-pedro-in-paris/

Peace

MaZe

I assume Kaws AF1 is also part of the pack. Expect more from Influencers.

MaZe do you have the style code of them BTW?

Paix
c.

^I may be able to get it and to my knowledge, last I heard, the KAWS AF1 was scrapped. Of course anything can change, but that is what I heard.

MaZe

It's a shame I like them.

Can't wait to see the rest.

Do you know by chance the distribution for them? Are the Paris joint going to be available only in Paris etc?

Funny thing I was talking to Busy P two days ago and he said he cannot show it to me and somehow they showed up online:smile: From what he said the designwasn't complete, nor accepted. So IDK really what's the deal with them. Either way I still like them the way they are. Crazy and not for everyone Iagree. If they drop regardless of design they will sell. I think he has great sense of humor to pit all the things on the shoes.

Paix
c.

Since when is Yi JianLian & Busy P Influencers? Yet another %%**%+ marketing gimmick from Nike. PLease just put out some color ways we will wear.

Originally Posted by aaron1976

Since when is Yi JianLian & Busy P Influencers? Yet another %%**%+ marketing gimmick from Nike. PLease just put out some color ways we will wear.

You'd be surprised how big following Busy P has in Europe. Dude is a living legend.

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

these are kindve an eyesore, and yet, I really like them. I have no idea why either.

*shrugs*

That's saying it mildly EL. I know you could do better as well.

Wow. Those are horrendous, terrible and just flat out ugly. Maybe Nike should think about doing collabos only with people who have design sense.
sick.gif

i want a pair its been years since i bought af1s i want a pair plus im a fan of busy p the hipster girls love his music

Back
Top Bottom