Buyers remorse. Post your REGRETS! (pics)

anybody have any cases of consumer regret...you purchase something and get home or put it on and realize you should have left it where you copped/ordered it? I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS...I'll begin with...
these Griffeys

2efuvy9.jpg

and this houndstooth PRPs sweater..nice sweater just not for me i think can seem to find anything to wear with it

ogz29i.jpg

2s11652.jpg

anybody have any cases of consumer regret...you purchase something and get home or put it on and realize you should have left it where you copped/ordered it? I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS...I'll begin with...
these Griffeys

2efuvy9.jpg

and this houndstooth PRPs sweater..nice sweater just not for me i think can seem to find anything to wear with it

ogz29i.jpg

2s11652.jpg

Dude, that sweater is clean... you could wear that with almost anything, seriously..

Anyway, for me..

Black/red 6 Rings... they were the first pair released, I didn't have black/red 11's and was fiending for a pair

White/Stealth/Orange 8's

White/Stealth 23's (though they're not bad at all)

White/Blue/Red Zoom Flight 95 Premiums (at retail - $135, they hit outlets for about $30)

that's about it really

Oh yeah, I wish I hadn't doubled up on the 7/16 pack... that was the only one I doubled on.. I could have used that extra $310+ for much better things

Dude, that sweater is clean... you could wear that with almost anything, seriously..

Anyway, for me..

Black/red 6 Rings... they were the first pair released, I didn't have black/red 11's and was fiending for a pair

White/Stealth/Orange 8's

White/Stealth 23's (though they're not bad at all)

White/Blue/Red Zoom Flight 95 Premiums (at retail - $135, they hit outlets for about $30)

that's about it really

Oh yeah, I wish I hadn't doubled up on the 7/16 pack... that was the only one I doubled on.. I could have used that extra $310+ for much better things

if there was no lining on the sweater i would have thought it was just a pic of your carpet.

buyers remorse is the result of falling into the hype.

if there was no lining on the sweater i would have thought it was just a pic of your carpet.

buyers remorse is the result of falling into the hype.

i don't ever necessarily regret buying the shoes themselves, but sometimes i pay too much.

it's the worst feeling to buy a pair for $150 and then see the same thing a week later on ebay go for $100...

but i never buy anything i will regret cause i don't have the money to just throw around... i make sure i really really want it before i buy

i don't ever necessarily regret buying the shoes themselves, but sometimes i pay too much.

it's the worst feeling to buy a pair for $150 and then see the same thing a week later on ebay go for $100...

but i never buy anything i will regret cause i don't have the money to just throw around... i make sure i really really want it before i buy

The hype got me

I don't necessarily regret buying them, but copping two pair is what gets me

Size 12

The hype got me

I don't necessarily regret buying them, but copping two pair is what gets me

Size 12

oh and cactus fusion V's

Really my whople collection because I could probably afford that cadillac right about now if I didnt waste all my money on kicks

oh and cactus fusion V's

Really my whople collection because I could probably afford that cadillac right about now if I didnt waste all my money on kicks

paying over $40(out of close to $200 total) layaway for the black stealth spizikes and then going on ebay and seeing them going for under $150 shipped.. I left them there at footlocker lol

paying over $40(out of close to $200 total) layaway for the black stealth spizikes and then going on ebay and seeing them going for under $150 shipped.. I left them there at footlocker lol

Some of the upstart brands like the 2 pairs of Greedy Genius, 1 pair JB classics, and a pair Creative Recreation I can't get rid of to save my life.

Some of the upstart brands like the 2 pairs of Greedy Genius, 1 pair JB classics, and a pair Creative Recreation I can't get rid of to save my life.

Got these for like $40 and I still feel it was a stupid pick up

*edit - glad to see this is what I used my 500th post on this 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom