Buyers remorse. Post your REGRETS! (pics)

Woah are raging bulls really worth money now? I sold the black half for like $200 sometime after release cuz my pockets were hurting at the time, plus I aready had metallic V's which I like way more. Still got my red suede tho...

I regret buying my 06 Cardinal VII's back in 08. Paid like $130 DS and I never wear em. Impulse purchase :smh:

I bought roshes. 
roll.gif

also not buying more and1s.people forget and1 was actually a respected brand at one point.they had the tour,contests and dvds.also the clothing was just as cool those baggy reversible shorts cut off ts headbands etc.

took patent leather to a whole other level and changed the lace game. should of treated myself to more pairs if i had know then what i do now i would of bought dozens of pairs to store away!

sad to see them not even being held as high as payless brand shoes and quality is a joke. sad what happened to them.

@BURKLINSFIENEST   some of the and1 stuff was decent, it really is too bad they fell off. i bought the tai chi vince carter dunk contest ones for $30 at foot locker, still DS. wouldnt have bought except it was an iconic moment haha

@BURKLINSFIENEST   some of the and1 stuff was decent, it really is too bad they fell off. i bought the tai chi vince carter dunk contest ones for $30 at foot locker, still DS. wouldnt have bought except it was an iconic moment haha
i would say it was fly not decent but it was really the whole movement not just the shoes,like i said the contests,dvds and clothing all was part of it.

Here's my #1 regret:
YOOOOOOOOO I'm with you on these man!

WTF was I thinking...

I remember though, I was in like the 7th or 8th grade with these joints on and everybody was like
eek.gif
. Had me feeling like
nthat.gif

Now I look at them and I'm like...
mean.gif

I dropped extra guap to get them early from Japan too. Smh!

Here's my #1 regret:
YOOOOOOOOO I'm with you on these man!

WTF was I thinking...

I remember though, I was in like the 7th or 8th grade with these joints on and everybody was like
eek.gif
. Had me feeling like
nthat.gif

Now I look at them and I'm like...
mean.gif

I dropped extra guap to get them early from Japan too. Smh!
roll.gif
roll.gif

I rocked em with some argyle socks, had everybody breaking their necks at the mall and asking questions. At the time, they probably thought they were dope until they got closer and seen that mist, sweat, and fog in em
sick.gif
 LOL.

Bruh that musty condensation on see through shoes :x :x :x

There was dudes rockin those joints with no socks :x :x :x

This year 2 Godzilla barkely and 3 area 72 barkelys I still havent worn one of them havent worn any DB I got. confused on thoes keep sell or wear 3_7

Back
Top Bottom