Buying condoms to get check out by a female cashier unappreciation thread

if ur that embarassed...ask ur lady to buy'em...best ones r lifestyle mega and them new mag thins....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if ur that embarassed...ask ur lady to buy'em...best ones r lifestyle mega and them new mag thins....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

first time i went to buy some i walked into a 7-11 and there was a cop in there and i got scared, bought a gatorade and walked out haha
drove to another 7-11 to get them

first time i went to buy some i walked into a 7-11 and there was a cop in there and i got scared, bought a gatorade and walked out haha
drove to another 7-11 to get them

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lifestyles are terrible.. 
tired.gif

Anyway.... I don't use condoms anymore, but when I did, the girl at the register never bothered me. I always had a "yea, so what?" look on my face... it was always worst when someone I knew from school, or anywhere really,. would be there watching me from a distance or right behind me in line... not only would I feel a bit uncomfortable, but then he/she (more than likely she) would whip out that cell and text someone real fast.. the receiver of that text just happened to be friends a few times 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 x5shakes

But I didn't care cuz I knew i was gonna have some sexxxxx 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lifestyles are terrible.. 
tired.gif

Anyway.... I don't use condoms anymore, but when I did, the girl at the register never bothered me. I always had a "yea, so what?" look on my face... it was always worst when someone I knew from school, or anywhere really,. would be there watching me from a distance or right behind me in line... not only would I feel a bit uncomfortable, but then he/she (more than likely she) would whip out that cell and text someone real fast.. the receiver of that text just happened to be friends a few times 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 x5shakes

But I didn't care cuz I knew i was gonna have some sexxxxx 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

this can only be embarrassing unless you're standing in front of a female cashier while purchasing extra smedium sized condoms. i walked into a wal-mart and purchased mags and chewing gum once, then walked up to the checkout, and as ol' girl was checking me out, i looked down at the condoms then looked back up at her with that --yea, you know what a brotha's working with look and nod--.
qlvhd.png

eek.gif
laugh.gif

#DEADED

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

this can only be embarrassing unless you're standing in front of a female cashier while purchasing extra smedium sized condoms. i walked into a wal-mart and purchased mags and chewing gum once, then walked up to the checkout, and as ol' girl was checking me out, i looked down at the condoms then looked back up at her with that --yea, you know what a brotha's working with look and nod--.
qlvhd.png

eek.gif
laugh.gif

#DEADED

Back
Top Bottom