Buying Dunks at Ross and returning to Nike Outlet, Yay or Nay?

Originally Posted by Let Me Post

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Do it.
Nike been screwing us, your turn.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

seriously tho from a former employee nothing is gonna happen. as long as a manager approves the return all you need is your id and you will be refunded for whatever the outlet price is. if the item is not currently in their system for their store that might be a little problem. they would probably give you retail or have to get a price request for you.

The reason they want your ID is because they store it in their computer systems.

I'd say the risk isn't worth the $20.

I dont know... I used to work at FootLocker and i did an exchange without receipt. Someone exchange Adidas Superstars II for another pair of shoes. My manager still determined that this wasn't bought from a footlocker and i got into a little bit of trouble. We actually sold adidas superstar II at our store so I thought it was coo and helped the customer out plus customer said she bought from a Footlocker so how was i supposed to know.

Back when the Nike Air Max 360 came out, I purchased them for retail which was somewhere around $160, I ran about 4 miles in them on a treadmill.
I decided I wanted to get my cash back and use it for the DMP package.
So the first foot locker I tried to return them to inspected them, and determined I wore them. So they didn't take them. I just said Okay, and left.
I went to another Foot Locker and they took them without any problem, and I got my cash back.

Originally Posted by RetroFighterUSAW

I dont know... I used to work at FootLocker and i did an exchange without receipt. Someone exchange Adidas Superstars II for another pair of shoes. My manager still determined that this wasn't bought from a footlocker and i got into a little bit of trouble. We actually sold adidas superstar II at our store so I thought it was coo and helped the customer out plus customer said she bought from a Footlocker so how was i supposed to know.
My cousin used to work for FL and that same thing happened to her. Some chick brought in some Timberland boots said she purchased from the store a month prior, and my friend took it, gave her cash back. Her manager figured out that the boots were not from the store (I think they figured out they hadn't sold a pair of those boots in that size and style in a while) and my cousin got in a lot of trouble.

well it depends.... wen u do a return at nike the have 2 return systems... one is the register system and the the second 1 is the corprate system.... thats the 1 where they swipe ur id (if u had a recipt u wouldnt need ur id)..... they record ur id #... Thats a fact.... i mean truthfully they wouldnt no the difference and u would get away with it the 1st time but lets say u do this more then a few times they WILL LOOK INTO IT.... & THE LOSS AND PREVENTION PEOPLE DONT PLAY NO GAMES!! they press charges... (unless of course ur willin to pay everything back.... and u no sum other guy did this same thing in the past and u gonna have to pay for his come up too....) if u juss want another sz of the same shoe go ahead... but if u juss gettin another shoe i sugest u dont....

Back
Top Bottom