Buying Jordans/Nikes Through EBates...........Get Cash Back

Does anyone go through Ebates? (Nike 6%, Jimmy Jazz 6%, Finishline 5%, NBA Store 4%, Champs 4%, Dr.Jays 4%, Footaction 4%, FootLocker 3%, Eastbay 2.5%) Cash Back

Not much but if you buy alot of kicks it adds up
pimp.gif

can someone explain this for me?

I'm mainly an ebay seller, not a buyer.
but I'd still like more info.

When you start shopping from Ebates.com and click on one of the store links we open a tracking ticket, and if you complete a purchase the store will let us know and in a few days you will see the cash back added to your account. There are no forms to fill-out, no points or miles to redeem

It is legit. Basically these websites give Ebates.com a referral fee and Ebates shares part of it with you. It adds up and after 60 days, you can get a check or PayPal deposit. Another good site is Fatwallet.com.

Between both sites, I have received over $750 in money back. Again, not a scam. Just make sure to create an account and shop through the links. Good luck and stay safe.

155ou9j.jpg

i usually go through fatwallet, i got about 6 bucks back on the jordan X from finishline.

during concord madness i didn't bother to click through fatwallet before hitting the NDC server though.

Ebates is legit. I have been using them to buy sneakers for about a year now. Got about 180.00 cash back last year and received about 20 back for my chicago x purchase.

Ebates really does work even though people sound skeptical, you can really save money. On jordans its about 10-25 bucks but in this economy every penny helps.

They promote e-bates on 23isback.com. authentic354 are you associated with them?

Originally Posted by djeo23

They promote e-bates on 23isback.com. authentic354 are you associated with them?

IF 23ISWACK IS TRYING TO PEDDLING THIS I WOULD AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS

AS EARLY AS LAST MONTH 23ISWACK WAS ASKING FOR A HANDOUT OF $5.00 TO KEEP TRACK OF UPCOMING RELEASES  

It's legit, I've been using ebates since last year, probably got back maybe 60 or 70 bucks since last january.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by djeo23

IF 23ISWACK IS TRYING TO PEDDLING THIS I WOULD AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS

AS EARLY AS LAST MONTH 23ISWACK WAS ASKING FOR A HANDOUT OF $5.00 TO KEEP TRACK OF UPCOMING RELEASES  

Yeah i saw that too...

Originally Posted by dtb00201

When live.com used to give 30% cashback on ebay>>>>>>>
pimp.gif
 remember buying gift cards doing that and then reselling them at a 30% markup with instructions on how ppl could get the 30% cashback. Made such a killing that year from that.

Back
Top Bottom