Buying Lingerie For Your Girl (Female Input Needed)

Originally Posted by Nawth21

www.agentprovocateur.com
devil.gif
eek.gif

I'm not tryna spend all that. I had a bunch of other small gifts planned, this was just part of it.

It is what it is, nice lingerie is $. What's worse is even shoddy stuff is $$
laugh.gif
but you're probably better off with a VS gc then. Or go with her topick it out

IT really doesnt get any much more complicated than what DIRTY already said.. is it more for her inwhich I think she will be MORE happier for that you went out of you way to get her something that makes her feel nice and she can also be COMFY in, trust me, thats a HUGE plus my man.. she always wants to feel comfortable no matter what... In that case you get a double"BONus"
roll.gif
because the BEST thing todo is go to your nearest VICKIE store and talk to a rep, ask her whats thier NEWEST, MOST COMFORTABLEpieces they have and you obviously should know your girls size by now if your coppin this stuff otherwise if you dont, then you have no business buying herlingerie anyway.....

why don't you just buy her some sexy underwear & a gift card & tell her to go find a whole matching outfit for the underwear?

Agent Provocateur is definitely the way to go, but if not you should definitely go with her to pick something out if you don't know her size. Buyingsomething too big or too tight would not be
pimp.gif

aight, check it out, this is what you do.

First, go simple. A sexy bra and panties will suffice, or a little satin nightie, especially if its your first dive into the world of women's"undergarments".

Second, you gotta find out her size. Go through her stuff if you have to, or check the stuff on the floor after a "smash session."

Third, stay away from bright red, it gives off a sleazy vibe i've been told.

Fourth, Boy shorts are your friend. Trust me!

Pick a color that looks good on her and she'll wear it all the time....for YOU! Pick several sets and she'll "model" them for you.
happy.gif

I've done the sexy lacy thing and gotten a matching set, i've done the standard VS cotton collection so that she's got "everyday" stuffalso, believe me, its all appreciated, and if you actually GO into the store, the women there will help you. You will get more attention than the random girlshopping there because they want you to drop cash, but they also don't want your girl coming back in to return stuff. I'd say get one sexy set and oneeveryday set...and if she asks why, then you can say....this one is for tonight......this one's for tomorrow, so you can think about me when you put it on.

But go simple first....and feel out her taste before you go out buying crotchless or uncomfortable stuff.

Originally Posted by swooshdude

First, go simple. A sexy bra and panties will suffice, or a little satin nightie, especially if its your first dive into the world of women's "undergarments".

Second, you gotta find out her size. Go through her stuff if you have to, or check the stuff on the floor after a "smash session."

Pick a color that looks good on her and she'll wear it all the time....for YOU! Pick several sets and she'll "model" them for you.
happy.gif

I've done the sexy lacy thing and gotten a matching set, i've done the standard VS cotton collection so that she's got "everyday" stuff also, believe me, its all appreciated, and if you actually GO into the store, the women there will help you. You will get more attention than the random girl shopping there because they want you to drop cash, but they also don't want your girl coming back in to return stuff. I'd say get one sexy set and one everyday set...and if she asks why, then you can say....this one is for tonight......this one's for tomorrow, so you can think about me when you put it on.

But go simple first....and feel out her taste before you go out buying crotchless or uncomfortable stuff.
Thank you sir, I have all the guidance I need now.

pimp.gif

just figure out her size and go to victoria's secret website and buy what you think would look good on her.. piece of cake

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by swooshdude

First, go simple. A sexy bra and panties will suffice, or a little satin nightie, especially if its your first dive into the world of women's "undergarments".

happy.gif

I've done the sexy lacy thing and gotten a matching set, i've done the standard VS cotton collection so that she's got "everyday" stuff also, believe me, its all appreciated, and if you actually GO into the store, the women there will help you. You will get more attention than the random girl shopping there because they want you to drop cash, but they also don't want your girl coming back in to return stuff. I'd say get one sexy set and one everyday set...and if she asks why, then you can say....this one is for tonight......this one's for tomorrow, so you can think about me when you put it on.

so sexy
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

A man taking his time to pick out lingerie, buying it, and surprising me with it >>>>>>>> A giftcard. Ask a friend for her size, look at what she already owns, or just ask her.

go with and pick it out together. that way both parties have feedback and don't feel obligated to fake liking it.

ive crossed this bridge before.

the giftcard never fails.

she may ask what u like, so that way u can jsut tell her some suggestions.

ive been with my girl 2+ and i still dont think id go in a pick something out, she is much more comfy when she feels the best in what shes picked.

Back
Top Bottom