Buying lingerie for your girl . . .

Anyone have any experience doing such a thing? Help a bro out with some tips and ways to not make the shopping experience mad awkward. Because currently, All i can think about is Will Smith in enemy of the state buying his wife lingerie and it was beyooooond awkward!

She hates gift cards . . .she thinks it's me being lazy. And even then, she'll just buy some plain, boring underwear. This present is partly for me too 
devil.gif

Its kinda awkard doin it togeter in a way. But not too much. Gotta be grabbin her booty a lot and sayin how sexy shes gona look in them candy panties

Update us wit pics tho or dont log back on.

Walk up inside victory secrets like the man I hope you are. Grab the skimpiest thongs and bras walk up to the register with a smile and let them know you gonna rip those off later on tonight. Easy as that.

just don't sniff the panties or start giggling like you've never seen a bra before

Last edited:
Walk up inside victory secrets like the man I hope you are. Grab the skimpiest thongs and bras walk up to the register with a smile and let them know you gonna rip those off later on tonight. Easy as that.

just don't sniff the panties or start giggling like you've never seen a bra before

Well said, you're really shopping for your own benefit, women like anything from V.S. anyway.
Pick something you would like her wear.

If you really want peace of mind while you shop, hit the mall up during opening hours, that should
be the slowest time for foot traffic.
After the first couple trips, I don't trip off the awkward feeling anymore.

I work at Vickies.

Trust me, women are picky but the last thing that comes out of their mouths, "its for him anyways". Buy what YOU would like to see, period. As long as she feels sexy and shes getting you excited, thats it. Everythings coming off anyways.

Walk in with pride and purchase your Woman some Lingerie. Other Women notice the confidence/courage and may even ask if you need help. I got my wife some Victoria Secret last week solo.

fredericks's is pretty cool. workers are nice and helpful
Yes, Frederick's is definitely slept on in terms of underwear/lingerie. In my opinion, they have a lot more variety of sexy things than VS, which tends to be a little more on the safe side.

It's 2014 and cats still buying Vicky Secrets? Lol step it up fam, cop some La Perla

Have you thought about coppin online? Otherwise as long as you know her size it shouldnt be that bad.

Won't be awkward, because you'll be in VS with a bunch of other dudes doing the same thing. Might sound harsh, but no one in that store will give a damn about what you're doing.

i bought my girl VS for christmas and not a single damb was given that day..

like others said, buy what you like.. as long as she's not a complete prude she'll love it.

this should go without saying but make sure you know her sizes obviously.

buy everything two sizes smaller, trust me.

Back
Top Bottom