buying malt liquor in bulk?

does anyone know where I can get some 40 oz malt liquor costco style

I hate always having to go to the corner store all the time

indifferent.gif
....How about you just buy more than 1 40oz at the cornerstore...

My boy used to buy a case of 12 40oz. 8 ball Olde English, those were the days.. Used to drink them every day, but eventually you'll grow out of maltliquor when drinking it too much

I have never seen them in bulk. I guess if you get in good with your neighborhood liquor store you can ask them to order you a case or something like that.

laugh.gif
this guy. 40's in bulk? They are like 2.50 each just buy a bunchfrom the liquor store.

by the way...Mickey's FTW!

I'm not trying to buy them in bulk to save money but just for convince

trying to have my beer fridge stacked full of old e or steel reserve

u can buy a case im sure.....

ive never bought a case of 40s but ive bought a case of heiniken 24 ozs at the corner store for like 30 bucks.

they sell steel reserve in 16oz cans by me, and im sure you could ask the guy at the liquor store for a case of 40s and they'd just sell it to you.

Who remembers Camo?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
You would have to shake cause it was so thick and all thes&%@ would sink to the bottom. $1.25 for a couple of tall cans

You can get cases easily, that is how I made lunch money in high school. I had my sisters b/f get me a couple cases of Steel and I would sell 22's for $3.They only used to be like a buck where I'm at.

malt liq is bad newsssss

true story...

I had a 40 of Hurricane High Gravity the week of Easter and I had to drive home the next day, about half way through the 3 hr trip the bubble guts are startingI had to pull over on the freakin' turnpike and drop my pants with the quickness or i'd be driving home in a towel

worst feeling of my life, I'm shocked I didnt cause an accident when on going traffic saw what I was doing, it was broad day light at like 10am

yea man just drink beer... when u start gettin them sharp pains in ya stomach ull see...

Back
Top Bottom