Buying New Release Nike's in Europe?

I have recently moved to Europe, Germany to be specific. I am looking for some info on buying new release Nike's here. The launch dates seems to be all different, for the obsidian foams that released recently they were one day after the US release, and the laser 1's that released in the US on the 8th I believe are releasing on the 11th here. If anyone can inform me on the availability of the shoes from Nike here that would be amazing. I really would like to buy a pair from the All-star collection releasing soon (at least have a chance) so Im really interested in knowing if they will release for Europe (Germany) maybe at a later date or something. Also for future releases, does Europe (Germany) get the same releases or no? I cant find this info anywhere, so any clarification would be awesome. 

I can't answer your question conclusively.....  but Nikestore Europe does have a coming soon page, and you can sign up for alerts to be emailed to you when a shoe is available.  For some reason however, i got an alert for the French Blue Viis, but not the AS XX9.

Hanon have the following info for All Star shoes.     I know i'm not answering your question completely, but hopefully it's some help.

http://www.hanon-shop.com/the-blog/nike-kyrie-1-and-lebron-xii-all-star-2015/

I can't answer your question conclusively.....  but Nikestore Europe does have a coming soon page, and you can sign up for alerts to be emailed to you when a shoe is available.  For some reason however, i got an alert for the French Blue Viis, but not the AS XX9.

Hanon have the following info for All Star shoes.     I know i'm not answering your question completely, but hopefully it's some help.

http://www.hanon-shop.com/the-blog/nike-kyrie-1-and-lebron-xii-all-star-2015/
Ya that does, thanks, so hopefully since the UK are getting them, im assuming because the price is in pounds, Germany will too. Thanks though. Hopefully I can snag a pair. 

Back
Top Bottom