Buying Yellowed Space Jams

I am a new NT'er from NC. I am asking for advice on a possible next pickup. A friend of mine is willing to let go of his 09 Space Jams for around $50. This is a steal, especially for my favorite 11s. The only problem is that the soles are EXTREMELY yellow (I have attached a picture of them). Would you still buy them, and try to un-yellow the soles or just wear them? Or would you just not get them. Thanks in advance for replies.

That's a lot of heel drag. If the leather on the back plate is in decent shape along with the patent leather I say pull the trigger. If they're truly are beaters put that money towards something that has more life left in it. But if you just want these then buy'em. Wear what you want.

I decide to get them. We settled on a price of about $30. Thanks for the help

$30 bucks is a steal but if u dont mind me asking...how they get so yellow?

my 09s are a bit yellow (i wear em about 2-3 times a month) but not as bad as that...were they just sitting in the sunlight?

Thanks man, I know! Its not as yellow as it looks in the picture, but its still pretty yellow. And from what my boy tells me, they were sitting by a window, no box, and he wore them in the rain. Everything else it in great condition, except the midsole, which has a few scrapes and cuts, but is no big deal.

Back
Top Bottom