BWGH x PUMA Fall/WInter 2014

got two pairs of 850s, reds and blues. ordered from SNS.
Materials are top, build quality is amongst worst I have ever seen. I have a feeling that it is going to unglue and fall apart in a mattet if days. Also there are glue stains all over the leather and on the joints. Really terrible job on the 130+ € kicks.

On the side note, I have a feeling that quality control is getting worse with every new edition. I buy a lot of AM1s and they tend to unglue after few months. Nike is the worst ... NB is I think best. Adidas and Asics are bit better then Nike.

Pitty that craftmanship is crap for such a beautiful edition.

got two pairs of 850s, reds and blues. ordered from SNS.
Materials are top, build quality is amongst worst I have ever seen. I have a feeling that it is going to unglue and fall apart in a mattet if days. Also there are glue stains all over the leather and on the joints. Really terrible job on the 130+ € kicks.

On the side note, I have a feeling that quality control is getting worse with every new edition. I buy a lot of AM1s and they tend to unglue after few months. Nike is the worst ... NB is I think best. Adidas and Asics are bit better then Nike.

Pitty that craftmanship is crap for such a beautiful edition.
In terms of quality and craftmanship, NB is probably the best imo. Their Asian stuff might not be the best but its still better than Nike. And their USA stuff is by far the best quality shoes money can buy

I cant even justify paying 160+ for these after hearing all these craftmenship problems. Hopefully whatever site I get them from gets a good batch lol

so theres more colorways like those ones that resemble the bluefields coming out sept 1st? thats why they were only at a few random stores early. 

Yes, terrible. I sent a mail to SNS to see if they are willing to take them back for a refund or a replacement but I am not holding my breath ... I guess the other ones will go to ebay ...

Well, sending them back to SNS for a refund or replacement. Got to give them some credit as they re dealing with this very professionally so far ... don't know what to do with the other blue pair, got the feeling they will have the same fate if I start to wear them :D

Already posted on Puma on how I acquired the pair but I had to re-share it here since I inquired about this pair in this thread

--

I was at the Kicks+Tix at Toronto today and Puma had their Fall Collection on display and I started chatting with the people when they were setting up on how Puma had a very good collection for 2014.

When the event ended, one of the guys asked on what size I am and luckily their 698 display was a 9.5

He then grabbed the other shoe and handed and said "wear it proudly".

I was stoked. Free pair and a pair I really wanted.

Thanks PUMA Canada

View media item 1136872

Free international shipping from UO, i just could not resist. So guilty right now.

dang. awesome...i shouldn't have copped on SNS! so it's $125 flat to Singapore?
You got it. We only get hit with customs only if the import exceeds SGD$400, so it's USD$125 flat. Pretty much what it retailed for here in SG but i missed out during the local release.

Back
Top Bottom