CA>NY

eyes.gif
yeah right. this is suppose to compare to empire state of mind?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She said something like: "This is Cali's answer to Empire State of Mind" only for people to press play and listen to it.

I'll ignore the fact that she really said that because of this:

katy-perry-435.jpg

katy_perry_061510_splash_m.jpg

snoop dogg isnt even westcoast relievant in music anymore we disclaimed him since that fatherhood show

If you're a straight man, and you have any hate in your blood for Katy Perry, making silly threads like this, you really need to take a moment to reflect.

I mean, you're really trying to start some "beef" between her and Jay?

Get it together.

I find it so amusing when guys are critical of records that were CLEARLY made for women. Like, why are you even paying attention to it?

And that Katy record 'bout to be the song of the summer. +%%$ is HUGE.

P.S. I would LOVE to touch them.....

Originally Posted by illphillip

If you're a straight man, and you have any hate in your blood for Katy Perry, making silly threads like this, you really need to take a moment to reflect.

I mean, you're really trying to start some "beef" between her and Jay?

Get it together.

I find it so amusing when guys are critical of records that were CLEARLY made for women. Like, why are you even paying attention to it?

And that Katy record 'bout to be the song of the summer. +%%$ is HUGE.

P.S. I would LOVE to touch them.....
I have no issue with katy perry or the song in general. I just found it funny that she, herself tried to compare/compete with empire state of mind.

You fail for even comparing a Katy Perry song to a Jay-Z song anyway. I don't care if she said it was gonna be hotter than "Warning". Two different genres.

Back
Top Bottom