Cal Poly Pomona University

Who here goes to CPP? I've been seeing WAY too much heat @ NCAA Baskbetball games....(Kobe VIII ID's, camo foams, etc etc) gotta be at least few dozen broncos are NT'ers...

just thought I would start a new thread to see if anyone else from CPP on here....

View media item 295163

btw I'm a 4th year, Political Science major. Post your year/major etc.

maybe this thread could promote campus life/activity~8)

Game tomorrow....little nervous because if we lose we're done....good thing is we've beaten sonoma twice, most recently two weeks ago :nthat:

My boy was on the team last yr, Bob Brakeville...Ran outta eligibility but goes to all the games. 6'7" dude with shavedish head, white guy...

Almost came out for the game tonight, but I had work.

My boy was on the team last yr, Bob Brakeville...Ran outta eligibility but goes to all the games. 6'7" dude with shavedish head, white guy...

Almost came out for the game tonight, but I had work.

Pretty sure I sat in front of that dude and his mother i believe :lol: :lol:

he was chatting the whole game "Get the ball inside!" "Get the ball inside guys!" passes the ball to the guard who shoots a 3 and makes it......"YEAH WE'LL TAKE 3'S TOO!" :pimp: :rofl: seemed like a nice dude :smokin

i was with a friend last night @ the game, I was wearing a Patriots therma-fit sweater n bred IV's.

Im at cal poly pomona as well, any pick up games on this campus?

Not that I know of personally, but I know there are intramural sports that anyone can try out/ play on pretty much.

Last basketball game I attended was last year and I was drunk OUT OF MY MIND!

Homie was in the Billy Bronco suit :rofl:

Imma be out there tomorrow, then on my way to Vegas :pimp:

my bad, saw your post earlier in the day but phone was messing up when i tried to post smh. I was sitting behind the cal poly bench in a pink/black tie and fireberry VII's. I'll be at the game tomorrow night vs chico state.

team played on and off the whole game. Honestly we put up 2-3 air balls, missed a lot of FT's (17/28 :smh: ) and it really came down to Drisdom's 3 with about ~40 seconds left on the clock in the 2nd half. Cal Poly had a good 10-12 possessions where we settled for poor quality shots, we can get high quality shots if we just move the ball more.

Key to winning: Quality looks, and staying above 75-80% FT.

Good news is that we're 2-0 vs Chico state reg. season, which doesn't mean much, but still it's a positive indicator. CCAA Championship tomorrow! hyped!

Last edited:
Actually met ur President and his wife last night in the VIP suite or w/e...She's definitely a firecracker hahaha.

It's tough going from a college gym to playing in an open arena like that, no backdrop for depth when shooting.

Good luck tonight.

Actually met ur President and his wife last night in the VIP suite or w/e...She's definitely a firecracker hahaha.

It's tough going from a college gym to playing in an open arena like that, no backdrop for depth when shooting.

Good luck tonight.

Took the W tonight! CCAA Champs! Now to play for the West Region Championship.

I've met president ortiz a few times, he seems like a nice guy. but i do wish he did something about the lack of parking, not this quarter but last quarter it was practically impossible to get parking on tues-thurs :x

Last edited:
DeRonn Scott also unds his VIII ID's( :16 - 22), pretty sick sick neon and grey colorway :smokin

Last edited:
Drisdom stepped up major with 26 points in light of Deronn's abscence. We need Deronn back tho ASAP >D

defeated by Seattle Pacific Falcons, 67-54. good game, SPU and Western Washington are just powerhouse D2 teams. they're playing on another level for real. I mean CCAA is a good conference, but it's a weak conference with Cal Poly and CSU San Bernadino dominating for the most part.

good news: Faison, Drisdom, Scott, Brady all coming back next year.

bad news: Mitchell Anderson + Mohammed Fall are leaving.

The team will still be very good next year. I don't think the broncos would have lost if DeRonn Scott had not suffered a foot injury in the CCAA Championship game. but that's part of the season.

Last edited:
btw I'm a 4th year, Political Science major. Post your year/major etc.

maybe this thread could promote campus life/activity~
glasses.gif
Crazy I'm also a 4th year PLS major
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom