CALI HEADS..NEED SOME INFO..

Gonna hit up Cali in a month for vacation.Imma be around the Burbank area.What should I visit.Gonna rent a car for a week.And whats the cheapest hotel/motel 8 type deal.How much cash Do I need with renting a car and cheapass motel/hotel???thanks in advance, oh yah and I will google the crap outta the areas you tell me to visit.I'll be dammed if imma get jacked and stranded....lol

Gonna hit up Cali in a month for vacation.Imma be around the Burbank area.What should I visit.Gonna rent a car for a week.And whats the cheapest hotel/motel 8 type deal.How much cash Do I need with renting a car and cheapass motel/hotel???thanks in advance, oh yah and I will google the crap outta the areas you tell me to visit.I'll be dammed if imma get jacked and stranded....lol

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

why are you staying in Burbank if you're gonna be getting a hotel?
Imma be arriving in Burbank airport and Imma rent a car there.So, I wanna be close around that area.I'm rollin Dolo just for the hell of it.

Imma be arriving in Burbank airport and Imma rent a car there.So, I wanna be close around that area.I'm rollin Dolo just for the hell of it.

Originally Posted by j671

if you're gonna be down here for a week stay somewhere more central, definitely don't stay in Burbank because you'll spend a @+%$ load of time driving into LA/Hollywood

if you're gonna be down here for a week stay somewhere more central, definitely don't stay in Burbank because you'll spend a @+%$ load of time driving into LA/Hollywood

you act like burbank is palmdale or something. its like 10 miles from downtown/hollywood.
laugh.gif

you act like burbank is palmdale or something. its like 10 miles from downtown/hollywood.
laugh.gif

so wats up?any malls, sites, that is A MUST while I'm there.How about a nice place to eat lunch or dinner?

so wats up?any malls, sites, that is A MUST while I'm there.How about a nice place to eat lunch or dinner?

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

laugh.gif

you know damn well that 10 mile trip can turn into an hour and a half of sitting in traffic

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

laugh.gif

you know damn well that 10 mile trip can turn into an hour and a half of sitting in traffic

Check out for eats the usuals

Roscoes
IN n Out
Pinks
Make sure to try the Bacon Dogs by them street vendors

Shopping you can hit up Melrose, La Brea, Fairfax (all close together), The Beverly Center

Roscoes
IN n Out
Pinks

Shopping you can hit up Melrose, La Brea, Fairfax (all close together), The Beverly Center

Vacationing in LA and staying in Burbank is like going to Roscoes and ordering a salad (which I heard was bomb strangely enough but you get the idea) but if its cheaper to stay there then its not too bad. It might be an issue getting to certain areas without long freeway delays. I'm from close to Downtown and I mostly frequent the Westside and Hollywood, I rarely go to Burbank for anything. 
VENICE BEACH is a must IMO. New York Pizza FTW, with the dirty black awning. CRACK PIZZA. Sidewalk Cafe to say you ate on the boardwalk and its pretty good, you can't miss the red and white striped awning.

Vacationing in LA and staying in Burbank is like going to Roscoes and ordering a salad (which I heard was bomb strangely enough but you get the idea) but if its cheaper to stay there then its not too bad. It might be an issue getting to certain areas without long freeway delays. I'm from close to Downtown and I mostly frequent the Westside and Hollywood, I rarely go to Burbank for anything. 
VENICE BEACH is a must IMO. New York Pizza FTW, with the dirty black awning. CRACK PIZZA. Sidewalk Cafe to say you ate on the boardwalk and its pretty good, you can't miss the red and white striped awning.

Originally Posted by 951guero

Roscoes
IN n Out
Pinks

Bacon Dogs are bomb.

Originally Posted by 951guero

Roscoes
IN n Out
Pinks

Bacon Dogs are bomb.

thanks fellas,now to find some cheap motels..saw something like a rv type motel...doesnt quite sound to comferting.real talk though ,it dont matter as long as they have hot water..lol.id rather spend a lot dough site seeing dont really give a dam about a small staying place..any motel 8's?whats the cheapest place i can stay at per night?thanks again

Back
Top Bottom