Cali Just Took An L....

San Diego beaches FTW 
glasses.gif

They need the money

States making dumb laws, like Kentucky and that drug test for welfare thing...

The obvious solution to money woes in this country is the one thing we haven't tried, the marijuana legalization and accompanying tax...

I'm not really trippin off this.

I like to play catch and all, but I'm sick and tired of all the "bros" kickin up sand and hitting people with there no aim throws.

My boys and I had to mollywhop come dudes for this same reason last summer in Santa Monica. The lifeguards knew that group for being douches so no charges were filed.

Originally Posted by BronLe

They need the money

That wasn't dumb though...

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ this law. How was it even passed?

JD214 wrote:That wasn't dumb though...

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ this law. How was it even passed?
Originally Posted by BronLe

They need the money

The Kentucky law was very stupid. If they wanted to help, they'd require counseling for those addicted and applying for welfare, instead of cutting off the user completely, and also consequently the children of that user.

Lol at the sheltered people who think that a crackhead seeing their kids hungry will automatically end the mental dependence on the drug.

Alameda,Santa Cruz, OC, SB, and SD beaches>>>>>>>>>>>>>LA beaches anyways. Most of my friends are from LA and they refuse to go to the dirty @#$ beaches there
laugh.gif
Stupid law, but I don't see it affecting most people anyways

Originally Posted by caleekicks

I'm not really trippin off this.

I like to play catch and all, but I'm sick and tired of all the "bros" kickin up sand and hitting people with there no aim throws.

My boys and I had to mollywhop come dudes for this same reason last summer in Santa Monica. The lifeguards knew that group for being douches so no charges were filed.
Worst thing is they yell "HEADS UP" only when it's clearly about to hit you
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Alameda,Santa Cruz, OC, SB, and SD beaches>>>>>>>>>>>>>LA beaches anyways. Most of my friends are from LA and they refuse to go to the dirty @#$ beaches there
laugh.gif

dude.

you got nothing better to do.

all you do is post on how much you hate l.a.

we get it.

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif

dude.

you got nothing better to do.

all you do is post on how much you hate l.a.

we get it.
??????? I've only mentioned LA in one thread (which was actually about LA) and said that I didn't hate it, but it wasn't for me. Besides, even though I'd rather live in SF or SB over LA, I'd rather live in LA than all the other places I mentioned/anywhere outside of CA

Anyways are you really saying LA beaches are nice compared to all the other ones I mentioned? Even most people from LA don't go to the beaches there
laugh.gif

LA county beach are dirty and crowded anyways. Still a stupid ordinance though...

Ventura County beaches FTW
pimp.gif

what happens if your visiting from another country and they fine you for throwing a football around.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

what happens if your visiting from another country and they fine you for throwing a football around.
How many ppl from other countries throw around American footballs?

A $1000 dollar fine is crazy steep. I'd be okay with it, if it were 50 bucks. But part of going to the beach is being active and having a good time. Our over-zealous litigious society has lead to govn't having to really have strong deterrents for things, bc everyone sues and wins for being stupid usually.

Back
Top Bottom