Cali talking about dividing itself? Apparently

SoCal>>>Norcal

we'll crop out SF and bring it down here.

I love Northern California to the hear but man, if there was a way to cut out SF and put it in better weather, it would be the best city in the states. Even when I was in DTLA for work the other month, it just had no city vibe at all.

This is some next level gerrymandering (manipulating voter jurisdictions to garner more votes and win districts) and will never happen.  The political version of  "I'm taking my ball, and going home!"

Sacramento>>>Oxnard
NorCal >>> Fresno >>> Bakersfield >>> SoCal
you two

this.
I love Northern California to the hear but man, if there was a way to cut out SF and put it in better weather, it would be the best city in the states. Even when I was in DTLA for work the other month, it just had no city vibe at all.
I like that SF has weather, the sun gets old after a bit, I need some cold temperatures. no lie if I won the lottery, I would move to SF with the swiftness. 

That's the thing, though. SF doesn't really have variation in seasons either. It's sunny and warm, or sunny and cold, but more often than not cloudy and cold.

id live in socal...i love daygo...LA is cool too

...i hear norcal doesn't really get beach weather...does it ever get into the 80s?

id live in socal...i love daygo...LA is cool too

...i hear norcal doesn't really get beach weather...does it ever get into the 80s?

SoCal heat is better than NorCal's. When I'm in LA and it's in the 80's-90's it feels great. Not the same in NorCal IMO.

I can't say I ever like 90s weather in SoCal. Something about the sun is just too damn strong and damaging.

That 70s weather in SoCal doe... nothing quite like it anywhere else in the world :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom