Cali will vote to split into 3 separate states

Don’t know about the logistics of this but I’m currently in Modesto and god damn this place is so trash.

Fresno is the most trash place I ever been to in my life, but this Modesto trash is only slightly better.

Don’t know about the logistics of this but I’m currently in Modesto and god damn this place is so trash.

Fresno is the most trash place I ever been to in my life, but this Modesto trash is only slightly better.
Man, Fresno was something else when I had to work there on detail.

I feel like anything from Stockton all the way down to Bakersfield is trash.

You there on a work trip?

Anything outside of the Bay Area, LA, Sacramento, San Diego, and OC is pretty much the South

Ppl ain't got nothing better to do???? Like, this is really on yourind b?" Let me chop up Cali right quick"....tf

Dudes would rather get involved in this nonsense than get an education and stop alienating their Mexican workers. It's all liberal Bay Area/LA's fault that they're illiterate, obese, and unshowered

Anything outside of the Bay Area, LA, Sacramento, San Diego, and OC is pretty much the South
Yeah, Central California is pretty forgettable and full of Trump loving Bible thumpers.

My company’s headquarters are here.
Place is absolute trash.

That age old debate is answered.

NY>California

im from the DMV and was texting a friend the other day who lives in cali. I told her I was eating in VA and she said "I love how crossing states is considered so normal over there"

:lol:

its a very interesting divide. They put Fresno in "southern california" but its geographically right in the center. And technically closer to the bay area than it is to socal. from say the south bay (san jose) it's 2 hours.

I'm not sure the purpose of the divide except to cut off the bay area from the rest.
Norcal don't want fresno
yall can have it

53 States :lol:

source.gif

I saw the piece about this on the Opposition the other night. I actually want this to happen.

They'd become such a joke :lol:

Back
Top Bottom