california burritos

Originally Posted by angeezy

where can i get a california burrito in the bay? thanks.
google it
indifferent.gif

does that mean it has avocado?

best burrito tho is in the mission in the city. i forget the name, but when i'm drunk i know its next to mcdonalds.

in aldabertos in stockton lol stay away from those they give you the runs lol ohh yea its a burrito with french fries meat cheese and thats all if i canremember.

Originally Posted by MJ1331L

best burrito tho is in the mission in the city. i forget the name, but when i'm drunk i know its next to mcdonalds.

you mean accross the street? San Jose taqueria or the one next to bart, El Farolito. both are good. but i prefer El Farolito right by 24th and Alabama. OutsideSF, try San Bruno Taqueria in the city of San Bruno, Los Metates and El Farolito in South San Francisco.
pimp.gif

Farolitos? If so, that place is hella good. I used to go to the one on 24th n mission.

yea farolitos...thats the spot.

place is crackin'. might have to go there this weekend.

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

in aldabertos in stockton lol stay away from those they give you the runs lol ohh yea its a burrito with french fries meat cheese and thats all if i can remember.
Not in the Bay Area. Closest one that you could get if you are in the North Bay is Fairfield over at Adalberto's.

this aint sd =)

ive told a few of my friends that started some taquerias about cali burritos and carne asada fries...only one kept the fries

You can get Carne Asada fries at Chavez market in Hayward. Maybe you can get a California burrito by request.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Farolitos? If so, that place is hella good. I used to go to the one on 24th n mission.

I have no idea why but I never liked there burritos. When Majules used to be the spot, that was always the food spot to help wear out the alcohol.

Man...this reminds me that I have I have to go to the burrito truck near Best Buy soon.

For all the South Bay heads, theres a spot on WINCHESTER that has CALI burritos. I wouldnt recommend it though, stick with Carne Asada Fries.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

in aldabertos in stockton lol stay away from those they give you the runs lol ohh yea its a burrito with french fries meat cheese and thats all if i can remember.
Not in the Bay Area. Closest one that you could get if you are in the North Bay is Fairfield over at Adalberto's.

DO NOT GO TO ADELBERTOS!!

its grimey over there. Baldo's is where its at

and an FYI fairfield is in the bay area homie

La corneta taquria in sf has the best burritos in sf. The one in glen park And the one on mission. Their food is always hella fresh and has hella flavor

Sigh...

California Burritos and Carne Asada fries will never, ever be good here.

Save your time, your gas, your money, and eat something else. If you absolutely want em, ignore my previous statement and fork out the money and take a tripdown south.

Don't settle for anything less.

^swear?
i always liked baldos(fairfield/vacaville), iguanas(san jose) and even araujos in san bruno.

maybe its not as good as SD, but if its good its good.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

DO NOT GO TO ADELBERTOS!!

its grimey over there. Baldo's is where its at

and an FYI fairfield is in the bay area homie
I am aware of that. If you read my post, I was stating STOCKTON was NOT in the Bay Area.

Baldo's and Adalberto's are ALL grimey.

Baldo's #24 and California Burrito > Adalberto's.

Check out La Morena in SSF if you're even in the area.
Not sure if they sell California Burritos but thats been my spot lately.

Sup_

Los Coyotes on 16th Street/Mission in SF has both California Burrito and Carne Asada fries.

Both are really good and reasonably priced.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom