California High-Speed Rail has been APPROVED - Vol. Westside When We Ride

The whole project is supposed to cost 68 BILLION. Sounds dumb as hell but when you fiddle with the daytrip planner: http://www.cahighspeedrail.ca.gov/trip_planner.aspx

eek.gif
2PAC NEVER THOUGHT WE'D RIDE LIKE THIS!!!

would be dope if I live in cali. Alas, I'm riding SEPTA.

Surprised that the railway was approved. Definitely glad to see that the railway doesn't begin and end at some random area of California. I would love to take a day trip to SoCal.

I wonder how much tickets are.

I think the cost is going to be expensive...The entire railway system probably won't be done for years.

INSANE! cant wait for this to happen. 

i can go to LA (from the Bay) faster than co-workers can get to work 
laugh.gif

I don't think it's a good idea at all for the state. It'll take them decades to recoup the costs of the project...charge too much money and people will just fly instead...charge too little and there won't be enough money to pay off the debt.

I'm looking forward to the November ballot when the voters get a mulligan to kill this after being lied to after being deceived for the past 4 years.

We all know it'll cost more than $68B and it won't deliver anywhere near what they have been promising. Why would someone be willing to pay more than $60 for a ticket from LA to SF that'll take 2.5 hrs. when you can make the same trip with a 1 hr. flight instead? Most people that will make that trip are business people and time is of the essence. Not to mention that with an expense account, even if the train is cheaper it won't matter.

Cali is better than NYC YEAH I SAID IT lol come at me bro 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ClassicJumpMan23

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 youre comparing an entire state to a city...
that should say enough about how proper nyc is.

Originally Posted by 8H2i9Frs

Originally Posted by ClassicJumpMan23

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 youre comparing an entire state to a city...
that should say enough about how proper nyc is.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I just find it funny when my NT family members fight over Cali vs NY, its all love bro 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by crcballer55

I'm looking forward to the November ballot when the voters get a mulligan to kill this after being lied to after being deceived for the past 4 years.

We all know it'll cost more than $68B and it won't deliver anywhere near what they have been promising. Why would someone be willing to pay more than $60 for a ticket from LA to SF that'll take 2.5 hrs. when you can make the same trip with a 1 hr. flight instead? Most people that will make that trip are business people and time is of the essence. Not to mention that with an expense account, even if the train is cheaper it won't matter.
Good thing your vote doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom