California to ban gasoline cars by 2035

909C262F-C568-4EF7-8DBC-6462F2F215FB.jpeg

Going across to another state if I want a new car then.

That registration fee is gonna be outrageous 🤣

I think they wrote a separate potential fee into the bill to make going to Nevada or Arizona or any neighboring state to buy a car with a combustion engine highly unappealing.

Uh hope our power grid gets upgraded by then.

My next DD might be electric. In 15 years, electric cars will be in a different place.

But uh yeah, it's not really a ban in 2035 lol. Just a goal.

Man I remember back in March/April when no one was driving the air was so clean lol.

Aren’t the power lines spontaneously combusting already? They need to outlaw that **** first.

That's a very ambitious goal. I'll probably make residence and buy a new car out in Nevada, most likely out in Vegas. I don't see Cali achieving all that, in that time frame.

I see this more as a soft goal rather than a reality. It's really up to the auto-makers to make that happen.

there are some dudes who wont even have their hemi car notes paid off by 2035

cng/lng/rng fleets and FLEETS of trucks are due to hit the highways in the next 5 years
diesel getting phased out tho

Going across to another state if I want a new car then.
what if electric cars become readily available and cheaper by then? would that change your mind?
or what if they start giving tax breaks for these cars

what if electric cars become readily available and cheaper by then? would that change your mind?
or what if they start giving tax breaks for these cars
they already doing that

even corporations taking advantage, at least here in cA
amazon/UPS getting big breaks for switching over to cng/lng/rng trucks

y´all saying 15 years is a long time when the iPhone is less than 15 years old.

15 years ago you had a green screen Snake Nokia with a polyphonic ringtone of ¨Stunt 101,¨ now you´re walking around with a whole *** supercomputer in the palm of your hand every day and still saying stuff like this?

there are some dudes who wont even have their hemi car notes paid off by 2035

cng/lng/rng fleets and FLEETS of trucks are due to hit the highways in the next 5 years
diesel getting phased out tho

they already are around here.

they don’t make enough power though for every application.

people are also giving them a try to avoid DEF.

y´all saying 15 years is a long time when the iPhone is less than 15 years old.

15 years ago you had a green screen Snake Nokia with a polyphonic ringtone of ¨Stunt 101,¨ now you´re walking around with a whole *** supercomputer in the palm of your hand every day and still saying stuff like this?
Yes, because California is known for putting up lofty propositions that sounds too good to be true in a short period of time. (IE California Bullet train).

Back
Top Bottom