California Woman Cuts off Her Own Husband's Private Part.

[h1]California woman, Catherine Becker, cut off her husband's penis, tossed it in garbage disposal: cops[/h1]
By Michael Sheridan
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Tuesday, July 12th 2011, 1:23 PM

alg_mug_becker.jpg

Garden Grove Police Dept.
Catherine Becker, 48, is accused of brutally cutting off her husband's penis and putting into a running garbage disposal, police say.

A woman in California cut off her estranged husband's penis and dropped it in the garbage disposal, police said Tuesday.

She later told authorities her spouse "deserved it," according to KTLA News.

Police in Garden Grove, a city about 25 miles south of Los Angeles, responded to the home of Catherine Becker Monday night after she called 911.

They found her 51-year-old husband, whose name was not released, bleeding from his crotch. He was rushed to the hospital and is listed in serious condition.

Becker told police she tied her husband to their bed after poisoning his food to make him sleepy, Lt. Jeff Nightengale told KTLA.

The 48-year-old waited for the man to wake up before grabbing hold of his penis and cutting it off, police said.

She then placed it into the garbage disposal and turned it on.

Becker has been charged with aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...f_her_husbands_penis_tossed_it_in_garbag.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm just curious as to what he did to lead her to do this to him!
eek.gif

Thats just straight OD ...she waited till he woke up to start cutting thats  pure evil . This man may never enjoy life again if he survives this brutal attack
tired.gif

[h1]California woman, Catherine Becker, cut off her husband's penis, tossed it in garbage disposal: cops[/h1]
By Michael Sheridan
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Tuesday, July 12th 2011, 1:23 PM

alg_mug_becker.jpg

Garden Grove Police Dept.
Catherine Becker, 48, is accused of brutally cutting off her husband's penis and putting into a running garbage disposal, police say.

A woman in California cut off her estranged husband's penis and dropped it in the garbage disposal, police said Tuesday.

She later told authorities her spouse "deserved it," according to KTLA News.

Police in Garden Grove, a city about 25 miles south of Los Angeles, responded to the home of Catherine Becker Monday night after she called 911.

They found her 51-year-old husband, whose name was not released, bleeding from his crotch. He was rushed to the hospital and is listed in serious condition.

Becker told police she tied her husband to their bed after poisoning his food to make him sleepy, Lt. Jeff Nightengale told KTLA.

The 48-year-old waited for the man to wake up before grabbing hold of his penis and cutting it off, police said.

She then placed it into the garbage disposal and turned it on.

Becker has been charged with aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...f_her_husbands_penis_tossed_it_in_garbag.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm just curious as to what he did to lead her to do this to him!
eek.gif

Thats just straight OD ...she waited till he woke up to start cutting thats  pure evil . This man may never enjoy life again if he survives this brutal attack
tired.gif

She poisoned him and tied him up and waited until he woke up to do it and tossed it in the garbage disposal........
roll.gif

What could the poor man have possibly done deserve such torture??? 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Imagine the pain 
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

[h1]I'm just curious as to what he did to lead her to do this to him!
eek.gif

[/h1]

I'm not , that bit*h needs to get her  **** removed with a rusty saw or a potato peeler 
mad.gif

eek.gif

[/h1]

I'm not , that bit*h needs to get her  **** removed with a rusty saw or a potato peeler 
mad.gif

She poisoned him and tied him up and waited until he woke up to do it and tossed it in the garbage disposal........
roll.gif

What could the poor man have possibly done deserve such torture??? 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Imagine the pain 
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JoeClear

eek.gif

[/h1]

mad.gif

im wondering the same thing and @joeclear is that tierra brown in your avi bro??

eek.gif

[/h1]

mad.gif

im wondering the same thing and @joeclear is that tierra brown in your avi bro??

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

eek.gif

[/h1]

mad.gif

I'm going to assume that he cheated or at least was thought to be cheating. 

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

eek.gif

[/h1]

mad.gif

I'm going to assume that he cheated or at least was thought to be cheating. 

There is no coming back from that. The garbage disposal
30t6p3b.gif

Is she Filipina???

Back
Top Bottom