Californian here... Just had Five Guys for the first time... In N Out is better.

I like burgers in general so I mess with both but due to the pricing of 5 Guys :x , I'd go with In & Out :lol:

Just going off taste and not taking the pricing into account, I'm not too sure. There's more options to customize with 5 Guys but honestly one of their burgers doesn't fill me up and if it wouldn't cost me $15+ I'd order two at a time :rofl:

I may be in the minority here but fries in general are seriously overrated. In & Out fries? :smh: :stoneface: Just do not see the hype at all. Lot of people claim they have the best fries but they're just generic *** skinny fries to me. For a dollar or two more, I always opt for no fries and get an additional single to go with my double double or 2 double doubles if I'm hungry :nthat:

5 Guys fries are a little better to me but still nothing awesome to me.

I've had 5 Guys, Whataburger, In N Out, Culver's, and Sonic.  All are good in their seperate ways.  Not sure why this debate keeps popping up.

I've had 5 Guys, Whataburger, In N Out, Culver's, and Sonic.  All are good in their seperate ways.  Not sure why this debate keeps popping up.

This is NT. This is like..

NY vs CA

iPhone vs Android

Plain tees vs graphic tees

PS3 vs Xbox

Ninjahood and Da Heightz v.s. Anywhere else in NY

not comparin value ...Five Guys > In n out

if i had to choose a burger, i'll go with a double bacon cheeseburger w/ everything any day

Back
Top Bottom