Call of Duty 4 1v1 Open Challenge. Bring it, NT.

Yes, I know it's pretty much a game that is over 7 years old.  But still.  Take a break from Ghosts.  Revisit an era back when the CoD series was still fresh.  Test to see how well you fare against a fellow NT'er.  

Rules:  

-PS3

-Any weapons and perks are allowed. Even grenade launchers/ "noob tubes."  Do your worst.  I dare you.

-Best 2 out of 3

-First to 20 kills wins

-No time limit

-Map is Shipment (the other maps are too large and impractical to do 1v1s, and I don't have Killhouse anymore available to download) 

I'll be online at about 10:00 P.M. Pacific.  

PSN is udntnoeme

I'll Paypal $5 to the first person who beats me (may raise the stakes depending on how many challengers we get)

So who's up for it? 

Last edited:
1v1s are the absolute worst thing to do in Shooters.

1v1s on Lockout
sick.gif

1v1s on Sanctuary
sick.gif

1v1s on Guardian(probably the best map for 1v1 ever in Halo but still was 
sick.gif
)

Anyone on the xbox 360 come see me on Cod 4, Black Ops 2 or Ghost.

I'll humble yall.

edit*

everyone knows that ps3/ps4 players are inferior to xbox players.

Last edited:
1v1s are the absolute worst thing to do in Shooters.

1v1s on Lockout:x
1v1s on Sanctuary:x
1v1s on Guardian(probably the best map for 1v1 ever in Halo but still was :x )

Not really familiar with maps past Black Ops 1, but yeah I'd agree simply based on the trends in map design past MW2. Too big and promotes camping. Shipment on the other hand is small enough to have some fluid action going for 1v1s.

Anyways, any takers?

Who plays call of duty anymore?

Not as many people play the standard FPS in general. The genre has had far too many similar games that lack any significant differences.

How about I raise it to $15 if I can be beaten? Any takers now?

Yes, I know it's pretty much a game that is over 7 years old.  But still.  Take a break from Ghosts.  Revisit an era back when the CoD series was still fresh.  Test to see how well you fare against a fellow NT'er.  

Rules:  

-PS3

-Any weapons and perks are allowed. Even grenade launchers/ "noob tubes."  Do your worst.  I dare you.

-Best 2 out of 3

-First to 20 kills wins

-No time limit

-Map is Shipment (the other maps are too large and impractical to do 1v1s, and I don't have Killhouse anymore available to download) 

I'll be online at about 10:00 P.M. Pacific.  

PSN is udntnoeme

I'll Paypal $5 to the first person who beats me (may raise the stakes depending on how many challengers we get)

So who's up for it? 
i7TMzMPNRXBmi.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure there are tons of people on NT that could beat you.

They just don't care.

I'm aware of that as well. I'm not claiming to be a professional gamer or anything special. this thread was to simply garner some potential competition on one of my favorite games that doesn't nearly have as many active players anymore.

I'm sure there are tons of people on NT that could beat you.

They just don't care.
I'm aware of that as well. I'm not claiming to be a professional gamer or anything special. this thread was to simply garner some potential competition on one of my favorite games that doesn't nearly have as many active players anymore.
I feel you.

Anyone got tekken tag 2 for the 360?

I have a 51% win ratio.

Come at me.

Anyone on the xbox 360 come see me on Cod 4, Black Ops 2 or Ghost.

I'll humble yall.

edit*

everyone knows that ps3/ps4 players are inferior to xbox players.

Generally speaking? Perhaps. Even then, console gamers in general hardly even hold up a candle to PC gamers.

But that's beside the point.

I'm actually laughing right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom