Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

There's so much going on with this game. Fun as he'll tho. Excited to play for more than 20 min in a sitting this weekend.

So me and 4 other buddies are in a clan together, how do we go about actually having "clan matches"

Who runs the NT clan? I was a member then left but the clan I was running with on BO2 still all have PS3s. I need to rejoin.

Im running the clan. Whats your GT.. I can invite you.

Or you can search for it on thr cod app.. its called NikeTalk [NTLK]

We doing Clan Wars or just in the clan to be in a clan? lol

I did clan wars last year and im down this year.

U know its hard to get the NT partied up at times tho

:lol:

Who runs the NT clan? I was a member then left but the clan I was running with on BO2 still all have PS3s. I need to rejoin.
Im running the clan. Whats your GT.. I can invite you.

Or you can search for it on thr cod app.. its called NikeTalk [NTLK]
We doing Clan Wars or just in the clan to be in a clan? lol
I did clan wars last year and im down this year.

U know its hard to get the NT partied up at times tho

laugh.gif
yeah why I asked, I was in diamond last COD but you have to be organized and versitle to play diff game types in order to win clan wars.

This game worth getting?

My friends are saying it's the best one since MW3.

The sn6 is my joint. So happy the exo suit stuff doesnt make the game cheesy. Most purley fun cod to me since mw2

GT:itsallluv

Last edited:
This is the first CoD I've like right off the bat since MW2.

I'll probably end up buying this one.

Yea same here. Gotta go back to modern warfare days for me to find a COD this enjoyable. I only have like an hr or two logged so far tho. Hopefully that doesn't change.

I like it a lot so far...just experienced some lag last night, but for the most part it has been running smooth for me. Some of the maps are clearly built for people jet packing all onto roofs and **** though.

Really liking it so far. I didn't play Ghosts at all so I am still rusty. The vertical aspect to the maps adds a whole new dimension on the game. I just joined the clan so feel free to add me.

GT: sw33nskill

I finally decided to pick up the game today and I can't even get online.

It just says "Fetchin Online Profile" for a few mins then says the Advanced Warfare servers are unavailable.

I'm not feeling the game much at the moment. My KD was nearly 3 in MW3 and its a little over 1 in this game. I didnt play black ops or ghost. Did I miss anything?

I hate all the jet packing. I seem to be getting shot from behind all the time.

bloodshed helmets .. bloodshed helmets everywhere.

game is fun, but i skipped ghosts (first CoD I never bought) so I can't compare the two.

exo movements are cool, took some getting use too, slide shooting :pimp: :pimp: hat

I love dash strafing corners

flying around using the shotgun is hliarious

spawns are still garbage as hell.

you seem to get flanked more often, don't remember getting shot in the back this often compared to past cods.

the text chat indicator is ******* enormous, get rid of that. when you're party host, the repeated "x was brought into party" is annoying as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom