Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

Man like is the ASM1 really that good? That's the only gun I see now

I'm trying to get a diamond Bal I can't use it smh
The reg. asm1 is decent imo. But the elite version (speakeasy) is just a melt machine.

The magnitude isn't bad either but its def. not better than the speakeasy.

asm1 speakeasy melt

Last edited:
if i get that speakeasy i'm selling every gun. i'm trying to utilize the pistols and the shotguns but they so finicky and inconsistent

if i get that speakeasy i'm selling every gun. i'm trying to utilize the pistols and the shotguns but they so finicky and inconsistent

One game I had 25 kill with the Tac-19 I'm thinking ok I can use this next......I'll only have 4
I'm trying to get royalty for my AR's along with the weapon mastery gear but I just can't use every gun the same, I've grown to love the Arx-160 but mainly just for hardcore

So apparently there will be a paid DLC where you can D/L revamped/reskinned MW3 weapons into AW. The list I've heard is the following:

RPG
M320
Stinger
USP .45
Spas 12
MP5
P90
MSR
Barrett

Now this is still a rumor however I've seen a screenshot of someone who's create a class screen has frozen and in the gun area there's a blank spot and the name PP90M1 in the description.

While I'm not opposed to this I feel this gun selection is a bit of a travesty. I'm sure sniper fans will be happy about the choices. TBH the only thing i love on that list is the P90 because I used to beast with that gun. The mobility and extremely high ammo capacity made that crazy fun to use. I'm disappointed in the lack of ARs on this list. While AW has some good ARs the best ones were ruined IMO by making them burst (IMR/ARX) I would have loved to see the G36 in AW.

As I said this is still a rumor and unconfirmed but I wouldn't be surprised.

Last edited:
So apparently there will be a paid DLC where you can D/L revamped/reskinned MW3 weapons into AW. The list I've heard is the following:

RPG
M320
Stinger
USP .45
Spas 12
MP5
P90
MSR
Barrett

Now this is still a rumor however I've seen a screenshot of someone who's create a class screen has frozen and in the gun area there's a blank spot and the name PP90M1 in the description.

While I'm not opposed to this I feel this gun selection is a bit of a travesty. I'm sure sniper fans will be happy about the choices. TBH the only thing i love on that list is the P90 because I used to beast with that gun. The mobility and extremely high ammo capacity made that crazy fun to use. I'm disappointed in the lack of ARs on this list. While AW has some good ARs the best ones were ruined IMO by making them burst (IMR/ARX) I would have loved to see the G36 in AW.

if this is true, i hope they don't mess up the SPAS-12. that was my go to shotty.

So on XMAS my gf bought me the TB XO Seven's and they are awesome. I highly recommend them.

And yes the biggest trend I'm now seeing since the "nerfed" the BAL is everyone is using the ASM1. I tried it out and without a hybrid sight I can't wait with it. I'm so use to the BAL also.

Also...

have we figured out how to unlock certain guns....or are we still just praying and hoping in supply drops?

Pray that the supply drops let you flourish

I'm down for the DLC if they bring back my p90

I was wreckless with that gun w/ the ammo capacity.. .:rofl:

have we figured out how to unlock certain guns....or are we still just praying and hoping in supply drops?
Seems like it's just open the supply drops and pray for the best which I hate.

Is the PSN back up? Anybody try out that new one shot game playlist?

Breh what happened? Thought we were gonna clan war on Sunday?

BTW y'all me and this guy here, we layed the smacketh down on some poor kids. They weren't ready for us. AND he was doing a camo challenge :lol:

I think we came into a dom match down 50 cap points, we brought that back, took the game and both of us leave the game with like a 3.0 k/d on like 50+ kills a piece :smokin

Breh what happened? Thought we were gonna clan war on Sunday?

BTW y'all me and this guy here, we layed the smacketh down on some poor kids. They weren't ready for us. AND he was doing a camo challenge :lol:

I think we came into a dom match down 50 cap points, we brought that back, took the game and both of us leave the game with like a 3.0 k/d on like 50+ kills a piece :smokin

Thats my bad man... My xbox was tripping ALL WEEKEND!!

I'll be back onto regular scheduled programming this week :lol:

Also, I have the astro A40's now and I THIIIINK i have everything I need to have my stream hear the party chat.

And yeah... We slay regardless my man.. Using the MK14 still dropping 30+ kills a game :rofl:

Last edited:
brethrens, I went 5+ games going ham. like 19+ on kills and sub 3 on deaths. I need to link up with cats who know how to communicate tho, ish gets old playing with randoms with no mic.......this A.M I was playing hardcore dom and was going in, 20+ with no kills, dropped 2 bombs with nano swarm and my teammates got me kicked running through the swarm and dying :smh: whole game down the drain

hit me up tho, Hardcore only :smokin
GT: You Jabroni

If I got an headset adapter could I use 360 headset for the Xbox one? I was reading somewhere it said both system s aren't compatible games nor accessories but with the converter it should work right?

I used to only play Hardcore then stopped cause I got caught up in too many 1 bullet kills but TD treat me the same sometimes so I might go back

I ONLY play hardcore if im playing solo and trying to knock out longshot / headshot challenges :rofl:

Why is that?

I dont really enjoy playing hardcore mode as a whole.

However, with the health restrictions, it makes camping and getting longshots and headshots extremely cheap and easy. I forgot who originally recommended i do it that way.. but it revolutionized my AR Mastery grind :lol:

In core, getting a long shot requires up to 6 hits depending on the gun... and ~5 if they're head shots. Takes too long.

RPG
M320
Stinger
USP .45
Spas 12
MP5
P90
MSR
Barrett

If they do this and don't bring back the ACR I'm going to be PISSED! i used to drop Moab's like crazy with that gun, Silenced with extended mags :x :pimp: . That p90 was def a beast too but i def feel like this game is in need of some more AR's not really subs.

I swear im the only one who doesnt have an elite BAL.

At least I have the Speakeasy ASM1 but still.... I want the BAL. Use that as a sub and assault rifle. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

So Turns out my xbox360 scratched my day one copy of AW. Somebody mentioned before that I could rent
a copy and install disc one information on my HD, return back to redbox and play the game with my scratched
disc. Is this possible?

Last edited:
So Turns out my xbox360 scratched my day one copy of AW. Somebody mentioned before that I could rent
a copy and install disc one information on my HD, return back to redbox and play the game with my scratched
disc. Is this possible?

It should, now does the game even start up? If not it probably won't play at all

Back
Top Bottom