call of duty black ops and the racist WHITE PEOPLE

kream09

Banned
ok for all the folks that play black ops... why is it when someone talk like their from the hood or sound "Black".... the white people start goin ham on there sayin oh heres a N WORD.... and all kind of racials slurs... smh but anyway whats for dinner

ok for all the folks that play black ops... why is it when someone talk like their from the hood or sound "Black".... the white people start goin ham on there sayin oh heres a N WORD.... and all kind of racials slurs... smh but anyway whats for dinner

grilled cheese sandwich
pimp.gif
thanks for askin

luckily, i haven't run into any of that.

i did get some dude that was super pissed that nobody was actually capturing the flag and just killing each other. dude end up rage quitting. it was
laugh.gif
'cause son sounded super nerdish. seen him in a couple servers i play on too

luckily, i haven't run into any of that.

i did get some dude that was super pissed that nobody was actually capturing the flag and just killing each other. dude end up rage quitting. it was
laugh.gif
'cause son sounded super nerdish. seen him in a couple servers i play on too

Originally Posted by kream09

Because they are ignorant.
eyes.gif

Also how do you know they're white?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PrideFan

Who cares.

You do for entering this thread.

Because they are ignorant.
eyes.gif

Also how do you know they're white?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PrideFan

Who cares.

You do for entering this thread.

i know their white cause how they talk.. sound like nothing but some hillbilly white mother sucker and always got some white kid who is also playin always gotta get racist too... know what im sayin they start young... smh white people...

i know their white cause how they talk.. sound like nothing but some hillbilly white mother sucker and always got some white kid who is also playin always gotta get racist too... know what im sayin they start young... smh white people...

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

It's been like that. Mute them or keep it moving. Lock this up

yup, probably not gonna change.
I play without a headset, unless I'm playin with someone.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

It's been like that. Mute them or keep it moving. Lock this up

yup, probably not gonna change.
I play without a headset, unless I'm playin with someone.

soundin kinda racist yourself mister
eyes.gif

sadly I think a lot of em do it just for shock value and cheap laughs at somebody elses expense, though thats no excuse. Some def will be genuine racists though

Back
Top Bottom