call of duty black ops and the racist WHITE PEOPLE

Originally Posted by kream09

i know their white cause how they talk.. sound like nothing but some hillbilly white mother sucker and always got some white kid who is also playin always gotta get racist too... know what im sayin they start young... smh white people...
soundin kinda racist yourself mister
eyes.gif

sadly I think a lot of em do it just for shock value and cheap laughs at somebody elses expense, though thats no excuse. Some def will be genuine racists though

^I thought he had something interesting which is why I entered this thread Num Nut.

^I thought he had something interesting which is why I entered this thread Num Nut.

Must be the first of the month. I See so many new faces and low post counts today . . . I say welcome and Goodbye in the same sentence to all of you.

Must be the first of the month. I See so many new faces and low post counts today . . . I say welcome and Goodbye in the same sentence to all of you.

i know their white cause how they talk.. sound like nothing but some hillbilly white mother sucker and always got some white kid who is also playin always gotta get racist too... know what im sayin they start young... smh white people...

You're just as bad as them, B

You're just as bad as them, B

Why you mad tho, those be the best matches...hell I come in lobbies talking @#@@ hoping to get a racist response
laugh.gif

Why you mad tho, those be the best matches...hell I come in lobbies talking @#@@ hoping to get a racist response
laugh.gif

better learn to ignore it, or youll not be playin online at all.

but in my head, and sometimes aloud, i just say i know you wouldnt say that in person. (they claim they will) but there are few racists who really about that life.

ive been thinking bout this often... but i actually can respect a openly racist person.

better learn to ignore it, or youll not be playin online at all.

but in my head, and sometimes aloud, i just say i know you wouldnt say that in person. (they claim they will) but there are few racists who really about that life.

ive been thinking bout this often... but i actually can respect a openly racist person.

hell yeah i be high than a @+%*@, ***%$# be like man you sound high haha... n man its crazy ima have to come up with some quick white/asian/everyone besides black jokes for COD man cause ***%$# on there be goin #HAM

hell yeah i be high than a @+%*@, ***%$# be like man you sound high haha... n man its crazy ima have to come up with some quick white/asian/everyone besides black jokes for COD man cause ***%$# on there be goin #HAM

I'm white, and I'm not racist at all, therefore your opinion is invalid.

I'm white, and I'm not racist at all, therefore your opinion is invalid.

ey you know for a fact that my opinion is very much valid.... see thats whats wrong with white people.... they need to open they eyes n see through what people been strugglin see.... yall think yall all high and mighty cause yall skins but yall nothin but some pigs, idk why they call yall that but pigs, just like the 5-0 pigs.

nothing but some con artist/ theivin %+% in disgues always tryna cover %!%! up---

#oops for my rant haha

ey you know for a fact that my opinion is very much valid.... see thats whats wrong with white people.... they need to open they eyes n see through what people been strugglin see.... yall think yall all high and mighty cause yall skins but yall nothin but some pigs, idk why they call yall that but pigs, just like the 5-0 pigs.

nothing but some con artist/ theivin %+% in disgues always tryna cover %!%! up---

#oops for my rant haha

Back
Top Bottom