Call of Duty: Black Ops III (3) Announced April 26th Full reveal

will you be buying BO3 ?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What gun you guys running w/?

Been using VMP for a while. Not bad but the range is annoying.

Exactly why i dont mess with the vmp unless playing objectives too many times it leaves you out to dry at range. Thats why the kuda is so godly. Long barrel on the kuda and its basically an AR.

All the burst guns are still the best. M8, xR2, Pharo

But after that i mess with the Kuda heavy. Hvk and Razorback are nice too

What gun you guys running w/?

Been using VMP for a while. Not bad but the range is annoying.
Kuda + quickdraw, rapid fire, grip, extended mags, red dot is what I use.

Dont need any equipments.

I'm not running with any main gun at the moment because I'm doing camo challenges. But after I'm done, I need that Kuda and XR-2 classes set up.

Kuda is OP though. All the smg's are good... except the Razorback. This gun is absolutely awful. After I'm done these challenges, I'm never touching this thing again.

All the rifles to me are straight buns. And I always rocked with the them in previous games.

VMP for me. Distance kinda sucks but I've been doin aight with it. Even puttin in some work on snipers with it. I just lay off the trigger a lil

Idk if y'all are aware but iron sights decrease recoil significantly. On high recoil guns it makes a huge difference. The only scope that doesn't seem to cause much more recoil is the ELO sight.
I use iron sights on the VMP, Kuda, Pharo and Weevil.

Last edited:
I'm not running with any main gun at the moment because I'm doing camo challenges. But after I'm done, I need that Kuda and XR-2 classes set up.

Kuda is OP though. All the smg's are good... except the Razorback. This gun is absolutely awful. After I'm done these challenges, I'm never touching this thing again.

Put rapid fire on the razorback. Its one of those guns better suited for core. It and the man o war i use almost exclusively in core.

Put rapid fire on the razorback. Its one of those guns better suited for core. It and the man o war i use almost exclusively in core.

Yeah I just unlocked rapid fire right after that post. It's still trash, but it did help a little.

Weebil and Man of war

I think that's what they're called 
laugh.gif

My XR2 class set up

Defense: Elo, high caliber, stock,rapid fire

Fast hands, dead silence, awareness

Rush: quickdraw, long barrel, stock

ghost, hard wire, dead silence, awareness

I can't with this game. Too much spawn trapping and getting shot before seeing the shooter. Lag compensation is disgusting in this game

I can't with this game. Too much spawn trapping and getting shot before seeing the shooter. Lag compensation is disgusting in this game

This... was respawned and dude got me 4 times... just camping and picking off me and my teammates in order to get his Mothership. SMH

Any snipers here?
I'm going for dark matter camo and I'm having a hard time sniping

You and me both. I need to finish those and 2 shotguns to get dark matter. But I'm trash at sniping. I practice against bots from time to time which definitely helps. You definitely wanna play hardcore for those 1-shot kill camos. Ground war is a good mode to play too.

You and me both. I need to finish those and 2 shotguns to get dark matter. But I'm trash at sniping. I practice against bots from time to time which definitely helps. You definitely wanna play hardcore for those 1-shot kill camos. Ground war is a good mode to play too.

I need to practice I never do I just hop online.
The one shots aren't the problem is the bloodthirsty medals. I ran through the shotguns on hardcore the KRM/Argus gave me a slight challenge

Yeah bloodthirsty medals are a beach with the snipers. When I get to that I'm camping ! Learning how to quick scope would help tremendously though. I was good at it in BO2.

For bloodthirsties hit up groundwar safeguard on infection. On offense let the robot get in that alley. Then hop on the armored truck in front of the church. Let loose. Should be able to catch a few easy bodies while they're preoccupied shooting the robot.

Also try running 2 smokes, thermal scope, and cold blooded. Toss the smoke at your feet and cheese it up with your thermal scope.

Yeah bloodthirsty medals are a beach with the snipers. When I get to that I'm camping ! Learning how to quick scope would help tremendously though. I was good at it in BO2.

I try it just isn't for me I'm more old school with snipers. Give me C4 and smoke screen and good.

For bloodthirsties hit up groundwar safeguard on infection. On offense let the robot get in that alley. Then hop on the armored truck in front of the church. Let loose. Should be able to catch a few easy bodies while they're preoccupied shooting the robot.

Also try running 2 smokes, thermal scope, and cold blooded. Toss the smoke at your feet and cheese it up with your thermal scope.

That map is where I get my bloodthirsty medals at.

That P06 does damage on safeguard. I was .Getting triple kills and then dying on my fourth kill. But I finally got it just need one more sniper and I'll have diamond.
I love the SVG-100 it makes me want to snipe. That thunder storm after a shot is golden

Back
Top Bottom