pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*Pre-Ordered*

I dont get it isnt infinityward king of the COD series? world at war was terrible, screw treyarch

I dont get it isnt infinityward king of the COD series? world at war was terrible, screw treyarch

Im still not completely sold on this game. It does look like a hell of alot of fun, but I learned my lesson from WaW.

Hopefully Beta/demo drops on PS3 later on.

Im still not completely sold on this game. It does look like a hell of alot of fun, but I learned my lesson from WaW.

Hopefully Beta/demo drops on PS3 later on.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

MW2
indifferent.gif

I play it heavy, and I still say infinityward dropped the ball

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

MW2
indifferent.gif

I play it heavy, and I still say infinityward dropped the ball

wink.gif

Does anyone else get the feel of this bein a CounterStrike x BFBC2 x Mw2 tho ? *shrugs*

No lie, Infinity Ward spoiled me for life on Graphics ... Mw2's graphics were top notch and is sorta a essential part of me purchasing the game.. As much as hate that game sometimes, i love it.

Now the graphics arent bad on Black Ops but def not wat they are in mw2

The Characters look like cats from BFBC2, bulky and cartoonish lookin ... 1:49 dude lookin like a carpenter bob the builder *%#!#*%@#%*!
grin.gif
laugh.gif

PS: I see the M16 is back
smile.gif

PSS: Black Ops better have the Ac130 back as a KS, if not ill be pissed.

wink.gif

Does anyone else get the feel of this bein a CounterStrike x BFBC2 x Mw2 tho ? *shrugs*

No lie, Infinity Ward spoiled me for life on Graphics ... Mw2's graphics were top notch and is sorta a essential part of me purchasing the game.. As much as hate that game sometimes, i love it.

Now the graphics arent bad on Black Ops but def not wat they are in mw2

The Characters look like cats from BFBC2, bulky and cartoonish lookin ... 1:49 dude lookin like a carpenter bob the builder *%#!#*%@#%*!
grin.gif
laugh.gif

PS: I see the M16 is back
smile.gif

PSS: Black Ops better have the Ac130 back as a KS, if not ill be pissed.

Back
Top Bottom