pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Cannot wait!!!

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Why yall complain soo much about MW2 yet I see yall same @@# on my playlist playing it for 1-2 hours every night, some of yall more
smh.gif

Because it's all. I've. Got.

And I've got to keep my shot up to par for the tournament.

But as soon as something different (and presumably better) comes out, best believe I will forget about MW2.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Tell me I didn't see a commando lunge in that trailer.]
you didn't
pimp.gif

they said they took out comando and any combo of  marathon lightweight
They better have.

They should've taken out the knifing in general.

It's called a First Person Shooter, not a First Person Shanker
smh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Tell me I didn't see a commando lunge in that trailer.]
you didn't
pimp.gif

they said they took out comando and any combo of  marathon lightweight
They better have.

They should've taken out the knifing in general.

It's called a First Person Shooter, not a First Person Shanker
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Why yall complain soo much about MW2 yet I see yall same @@# on my playlist playing it for 1-2 hours every night, some of yall more
smh.gif

Because it's all. I've. Got.

And I've got to keep my shot up to par for the tournament.

But as soon as something different (and presumably better) comes out, best believe I will forget about MW2.

Whats so bad about MW2? I used to hate it when i sucked @#$ at it too
laugh.gif
i just hope black ops has a better respawning system. sometimes when I'm having a mediocre round, like being 12-10 or something, some dude will call in a harrier to kill me, and the game respawns me under the harrier 3 times in a row and the game will end with me being 12-13
sick.gif
for most maps i can avoid this, but theres always maps like afghan where theres only a couple places to take cover

also please get rid of the noob tube. nothing pisses me off more starting a game in highrise, only to get killed within 10 seconds because of some dude launching a grenade from the other side of the map and getting lucky
mad.gif

laugh.gif
i just hope black ops has a better respawning system. sometimes when I'm having a mediocre round, like being 12-10 or something, some dude will call in a harrier to kill me, and the game respawns me under the harrier 3 times in a row and the game will end with me being 12-13
sick.gif
for most maps i can avoid this, but theres always maps like afghan where theres only a couple places to take cover

also please get rid of the noob tube. nothing pisses me off more starting a game in highrise, only to get killed within 10 seconds because of some dude launching a grenade from the other side of the map and getting lucky
mad.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif
sick.gif

mad.gif
you could always wait the 5 seconds before respawning by then the harrier has passed...

and yes i hate noob tubes...i hate when everyone is noob tubing and they kill me being rather close to me but yet when i try to do it my grenade just bounces off the floor
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif
sick.gif

mad.gif
you could always wait the 5 seconds before respawning by then the harrier has passed...

and yes i hate noob tubes...i hate when everyone is noob tubing and they kill me being rather close to me but yet when i try to do it my grenade just bounces off the floor
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom