Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies Thread (360/PS3) - Highest level, strategies?

Originally Posted by jeenewed

You guys are talking about ray guns and thunderguns like you can buy them off the wall.
It's cause you can't survive without them. You gotta keep hitting the box until at least 1 person gets a ray gun. And there are 2 in the box so as long as you have a decent amount of points saved up your team will at least 3 people with ray guns. I've NEVER played zombies without at least 2 people getting the ray gun within the first 2 rounds after we find the box. The thundergun is another story though since there's only one of them.

Also there's some video footage of the new zombies map on youtube. New perks and special grenades
pimp.gif

Good thread.

I've played in some lobbies with randoms and without the majority of people having mics, a gameplan is nonexistent and we suffer because of it. Cats opening doors when they probably shouldn't and things like that.

I'll snag some tips from this thread
nerd.gif

Good thread.

I've played in some lobbies with randoms and without the majority of people having mics, a gameplan is nonexistent and we suffer because of it. Cats opening doors when they probably shouldn't and things like that.

I'll snag some tips from this thread
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

You guys are talking about ray guns and thunderguns like you can buy them off the wall.
It's cause you can't survive without them. You gotta keep hitting the box until at least 1 person gets a ray gun. And there are 2 in the box so as long as you have a decent amount of points saved up your team will at least 3 people with ray guns. I've NEVER played zombies without at least 2 people getting the ray gun within the first 2 rounds after we find the box. The thundergun is another story though since there's only one of them.

Also there's some video footage of the new zombies map on youtube. New perks and special grenades
pimp.gif
True.

I don't know how you could fail when everyone has a raygun. Not counting the cornered incidents
eyes.gif

If people don't have a mic, it's all bad like you said. It sucks when try to explain the strategy and they go on and open all the damn doors anyways
sick.gif

Do you guys go get the box if it's in the alley?

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

pimp.gif
True.

I don't know how you could fail when everyone has a raygun. Not counting the cornered incidents
eyes.gif

If people don't have a mic, it's all bad like you said. It sucks when try to explain the strategy and they go on and open all the damn doors anyways
sick.gif

Do you guys go get the box if it's in the alley?

I got to level 28 solo, but had to quit to pick up my mom.. Level 22 with 4 players. and Level 33 playing split screen with my brother. We quit cause it was too repetitive and it was late night.

I always knife level 1-2. Use pistol and get AK47u for first dogs unless we both have 5500 credits and in the theater. If we have 5500 turn on the power and get the juggernog and bowie knife and have one hit kill until level 10. Level 10+ takes 2 or more knives to kill. Once I run out of ammo, just mystery box it and use that gun until I run out of ammo and require another mystery box. Once I get either the HK21, ray gun, or that zeus canon or whatever I use those ammo until I run out and then pack a punch them. We usually have about 25k+ points each by level 20 or so. That's the basic strategy aside from running in a circle and shooting at the zombies when they run in a straight line to maximize points.

My boy SuperRoach got to level 44 online though
sick.gif

I got to level 28 solo, but had to quit to pick up my mom.. Level 22 with 4 players. and Level 33 playing split screen with my brother. We quit cause it was too repetitive and it was late night.

I always knife level 1-2. Use pistol and get AK47u for first dogs unless we both have 5500 credits and in the theater. If we have 5500 turn on the power and get the juggernog and bowie knife and have one hit kill until level 10. Level 10+ takes 2 or more knives to kill. Once I run out of ammo, just mystery box it and use that gun until I run out of ammo and require another mystery box. Once I get either the HK21, ray gun, or that zeus canon or whatever I use those ammo until I run out and then pack a punch them. We usually have about 25k+ points each by level 20 or so. That's the basic strategy aside from running in a circle and shooting at the zombies when they run in a straight line to maximize points.

My boy SuperRoach got to level 44 online though
sick.gif

Hate when dudes be opening the door the first opportunity they get :smh

Another good strat I use myself is when your up in the teen levels and there is one zombie left, I blow them that one up so they are left crawling. Gives you time to restore the doors, get ammo, do the roulette box, and get your powerups

Hate when dudes be opening the door the first opportunity they get :smh

Another good strat I use myself is when your up in the teen levels and there is one zombie left, I blow them that one up so they are left crawling. Gives you time to restore the doors, get ammo, do the roulette box, and get your powerups

Learn how to maneuver around teammates/zombies and building zombie trains is the best thing one can do.
Use the walk/run technique - must have juggernaut on.

Playing with 4 teammates is harder (but more fun) than 2 players/solo imo.
Try getting to level 30+ with 4 players and it will take you long hours.  Do the same with 2 players and it would take half the time.

When I play... we have 2 on the stage, 1 guy in the lobby area, and 1 guy doing whatever he wants (usually in the mp40 room though).
Don't waste money using the traps until the upper rounds.

You can add me if you're on PSN: JUST_BOB
I'm down to play whenever just invite me.  I have no mic but I don't really need one.

Learn how to maneuver around teammates/zombies and building zombie trains is the best thing one can do.
Use the walk/run technique - must have juggernaut on.

Playing with 4 teammates is harder (but more fun) than 2 players/solo imo.
Try getting to level 30+ with 4 players and it will take you long hours.  Do the same with 2 players and it would take half the time.

When I play... we have 2 on the stage, 1 guy in the lobby area, and 1 guy doing whatever he wants (usually in the mp40 room though).
Don't waste money using the traps until the upper rounds.

You can add me if you're on PSN: JUST_BOB
I'm down to play whenever just invite me.  I have no mic but I don't really need one.

Try to get a machine gun and rack up tp around 40k in points then around level 20 a raygun is good to get.

I got to 33 this way
pimp.gif

Try to get a machine gun and rack up tp around 40k in points then around level 20 a raygun is good to get.

I got to 33 this way
pimp.gif

In the first level.

-Do the glitch behind the concession stand to get more power-ups.

-Don't fire any ammo until the 4th level and let the zombies break through the walls and knife them when they come in so they drop power-ups.

-Go up the right staircase and open that door around level 5-6 then immediately open the second door which leads you to another room with a staircase, stay here until about level 12.

-Open the door at the bottom of the staircase stay here untill about level 15.

-Open the door leading to the main theatre now, from here you use the teleporter to get to the secret room looking over the theatre and have everyone get "Pack a punch" for their guns.

-After your 30 seconds in the secret room you return to the theatre and just run around in circles around the map while constantly killing zombies until you die.

It gets real repetitive around level 20.

Also always leave a crawler zombie near the end of a level so everyone can gamble before the next level, focus on trying to get a ray gun and monkey bombs.

In the first level.

-Do the glitch behind the concession stand to get more power-ups.

-Don't fire any ammo until the 4th level and let the zombies break through the walls and knife them when they come in so they drop power-ups.

-Go up the right staircase and open that door around level 5-6 then immediately open the second door which leads you to another room with a staircase, stay here until about level 12.

-Open the door at the bottom of the staircase stay here untill about level 15.

-Open the door leading to the main theatre now, from here you use the teleporter to get to the secret room looking over the theatre and have everyone get "Pack a punch" for their guns.

-After your 30 seconds in the secret room you return to the theatre and just run around in circles around the map while constantly killing zombies until you die.

It gets real repetitive around level 20.

Also always leave a crawler zombie near the end of a level so everyone can gamble before the next level, focus on trying to get a ray gun and monkey bombs.

its funny that the thief on the map "five" is black.  or a dark skin indian guy.

actually its not very funny thats kinda messed up man.

its funny that the thief on the map "five" is black.  or a dark skin indian guy.

actually its not very funny thats kinda messed up man.

Back
Top Bottom