Call of Duty: Ghost | OT | Xmas Gun Camo LIVE for X360, ONE and PC, PS4/3 on 12/18

Damn the homie Boost started this thread mad early, now to figure out if im going to be getting it for PS4 or X-Box 720 :nerd:

Not a fan of the "always-on" to function xbox 720. If anything happens that restricts internet access that $500 box is useless.

Might have to hop back on the playstation bandwagon.
mean.gif
Been a xbox dude since the fat *** OG xbox.

Not a fan of the "always-on" to function xbox 720. If anything happens that restricts internet access that $500 box is useless.

Might have to hop back on the playstation bandwagon. :smh: Been a xbox dude since the fat *** OG xbox.

Don't eem know what this is all about. Explain? Link?

Might have to hop back on the playstation bandwagon. :smh: Been a xbox dude since the fat *** OG xbox.

Basically no internet, no games(or at least a different experience).

Meh. Looks a lot like BOPS2. If the gameplay is like it, easy pass (which really means I'll buy it on release day and sell it a few weeks later).

basically it's like the Wii.  it's always on unless it's in sleep mode and even then it's 'on' and can automatically pick up updates, messages, etc. even if you're not actively using it.  it's up in the air whether or not you'll HAVE to be connected to the internet in order to play your games, but this link http://www.mobilemag.com/2013/04/29/xbox-720-always-on-required-not/  says that maybe publishers will be able to turn that feature on or off for their games.  i personally don't understand why it's a big deal.  broadband is standard so unless you're moving (and not playing 360) or there's a storm (and all your electricity is out) i don't see when you wouldn't have a connection.

basically it's like the Wii.  it's always on unless it's in sleep mode and even then it's 'on' and can automatically pick up updates, messages, etc. even if you're not actively using it.  it's up in the air whether or not you'll HAVE to be connected to the internet in order to play your games, but this link http://www.mobilemag.com/2013/04/29/xbox-720-always-on-required-not/
 says that maybe publishers will be able to turn that feature on or off for their games.  i personally don't understand why it's a big deal.  broadband is standard so unless you're moving (and not playing 360) or there's a storm (and all your electricity is out) i don't see when you wouldn't have a connection.

There are still places, in the US that still dont have high speed internet because it not available in that area(In the mountains and such).

Back
Top Bottom