Call of Duty: Ghost | OT | Xmas Gun Camo LIVE for X360, ONE and PC, PS4/3 on 12/18

I used to be in the niketalk clan but left.

no offense but most nt players are straight booty but yall know how to win.

I remember back during the black ops days I used to run with December and the rest of the gang
smokin.gif

Now no one plays cod.

I run domination and the dlcs every now and then.

2.4 k/d
smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin
Who are you?

How do you guys like the game? I'm contemplating on picking this up for the PS4...

Ah, I miss the good old days of 200-24 Domination matches w/ the gang.

Definitely do NOT miss dudes that get their Anne Frank on the entire damn match, tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
i really like the new DLC

New DLC is dope. I just hate that they keep those maps separate from the regular playlist until new pack comes out.

All the maps are legit. It took me a minute to get re-acquainted with the Dome reskin. although its the same the changes make it feel different. The predator map is cool. I stole a predator care package the other day. Funny thing is the other team must not have been aware he does the nuke selfdestruct cuz when they put me in last stand they stood around shooting at me and took them all out :lol:

New DLC is dope. I just hate that they keep those maps separate from the regular playlist until new pack comes out.

All the maps are legit. It took me a minute to get re-acquainted with the Dome reskin. although its the same the changes make it feel different. The predator map is cool. I stole a predator care package the other day. Funny thing is the other team must not have been aware he does the nuke selfdestruct cuz when they put me in last stand they stood around shooting at me and took them all out :lol:

lol, yea the new predator map is awesome, very cool feature they did. And i never understood why they keep the new packs separate from the rest , there are other maps i enjoy playing also.

i really like the new DLC

All the maps are legit. It took me a minute to get re-acquainted with the Dome reskin. although its the same the changes make it feel different. The predator map is cool. I stole a predator care package the other day. Funny thing is the other team must not have been aware he does the nuke selfdestruct cuz when they put me in last stand they stood around shooting at me and took them all out
laugh.gif
New maps are great, just like you I wish they were in rotation.  I've gotten about 5 care packs on the predator map and of course no predator kill streak.

I havent been in a COD thread in years.

Anyone still run on PS3/4 that ran MW2/3?

I see you Hyper, DSK, ChicagoKid...

Have this game with a season pass... just no one to run with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom