Call of Duty is alot like pick up basketball, you always have losers on your team

CoD and pick up basketball are very much alike. When you just go on your own and pick up a game, theres always someone who is a cancer to your team essentially.

In CoD you have that one guy who has 2 kills and 25 deaths, and in basketball you have the fat bastard who doesn't hustle, or the guy who thinks hes kobe bryant and turns the ball over 50 times forcing plays.

CoD and pick up basketball are very much alike. When you just go on your own and pick up a game, theres always someone who is a cancer to your team essentially.

In CoD you have that one guy who has 2 kills and 25 deaths, and in basketball you have the fat bastard who doesn't hustle, or the guy who thinks hes kobe bryant and turns the ball over 50 times forcing plays.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I don't play COD but the cats that play pickup and are horrible piss me off like no other, I played college ball, and continue to hoop to stay in shape/active. I don't expect everybody to be an allstar at the park or gym, but if you agree to play pickup there is an understanding that you should be able to make an open layup.

I don't play COD but the cats that play pickup and are horrible piss me off like no other, I played college ball, and continue to hoop to stay in shape/active. I don't expect everybody to be an allstar at the park or gym, but if you agree to play pickup there is an understanding that you should be able to make an open layup.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i laugh cause its true, with that being said thats why i normally just play with people i know because i know they are half decent and we normally own
grin.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i laugh cause its true, with that being said thats why i normally just play with people i know because i know they are half decent and we normally own
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Why I always play solo.

you better be winning that solo pick up basketball game.
i totally understand, but whenever you are doing something open to the public that involves competition, this cancerous person is usually existent.

mad.gif
busted my ankle trying to euro step 3 dudes on game point today. got hammered.

Back
Top Bottom